ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Happy Anniversary @banjodawg .... 33 years is quite an accomplishment. I hope you and Mrs Banjo have a fabulous day!!

@Boost Assendahm and his UWP are headed out today on a dream trip while Betty and Ron are finishing up. Send lots of pics Boost and have fun!!

More rain. I'm over it.

Let's talk recruiting. I'm sure most of you are like me and have been checking the Vault on the regular. @JedMay and @Blayne Gilmer have been bringing the 🔥 every weekend, and this one is no different. Nice list of visitors and more coverage of Puglisi and Raiola at the Elite11. Holland had a post going last night about making it thru the next couple of weeks for some recruits who are on other OVs... couple of names I'd really like to have but I still won't doubt Kirby and Co. Any bets on a commit? I'll start and say tomorrow....a Father's Day gift 😉

I gotta take a sec and brag on our very own @Lumpdawg ..... "super remission" with his Luekemia.
God is Good!

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News