ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Turkey update Thursday.... can't wait to see how big ol Russel is getting!!

Thanks for sharing some of your Rival fan stories yesterday.... some good and funny stuff!

If you haven't read the thread posted by @Steeldawg last night, check it out. I'll reiterate his sentiments that this place is the best. It doesn't matter who you are, where you're from or what you do for a living....this place has your back in the best and worst of times. Grateful every day for each and every one of you.

In just over 2 months we will be yelling Goooooooo Dawgs, Sic em, woof woof woof woof woof!! It will be Saturday in Athens, baby and I cannot wait! Blayne hinted yesterday (not so subtley) that these next two weeks could feel like Christmas and who doesn't love Christmas in July!! Then its fall practice, QB battles, and our first glimpses of our new OC's game plan.....are you ready??

For those traveling today.....be careful and stay safe.

@Scdawg524 I was so excited yesterday.....I had 7 hummingbirds at the feeder ❤️👐

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News