ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
I'm at a loss for words this morning. My heart breaks for Mike and his family with the loss of Waylon Creek but I know where he is and know he's wrapped in the arms of Jesus. While we all are so very sad for Mike, Pam, Jessica and Ricky, Waylon is in the place where we all hope to be one day. Fly high little one!!

I love you all very much and I'm thankful for each morning spent with you. Hope we can lift Mike up today and let him know how much he is loved, here.

Congrats to @Radi Nabulsi and the entire staff here....most viewed on the web. Just a testament to the hard work they all put in here and the amazing people who choose ugasports.com as their preferred sports info page. Where else could you read an entire thread about a 20 yr old and a loose weave ?!? (See, now you're gonna go find it and the views go up even more🤪)

Btw, another Radi vacay in the works so you know what that means......time to watch the Vault!

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News