ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Breakfast with the staff of the store this morning. Trying to stay connected and let them know how much I appreciate all their hard work...early Sundays are best because we're closed. Hopefully this will be a bi-monthly or monthly thing soon because I'm grateful for every one of them. A few of you may remember the incident in January with the theft at the store.... Hopefully that is handled this afternoon as well. It's a selfish prayer but I'd take all of them i can get, that this is finally over today.

LFG Hartman!! It's like all the Dawgs got a taste of being a champion and everyone wants to claim one. I love it.

I looked it up yesterday and the dead period ends tomorrow..... practice starts soon and then things will heat up in here. Who is ready?? This girl is! As wild and crazy as this place gets, I freaking love it. You have to, to stay in here as much as we all do 🤣
If you're new to the site and looking for a great group to talk/debate/make friends/laugh/cry/or pray with....look no further. You found us. Feel free to join in anytime, great group of Dawgs in here!

Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and always for you, my friends..... ALWAYS.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News