ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Well, I got to see some football last night. Wasn't a great night for my Syrupmakers as Ware County came to Cairo and pretty much obliterated the LOS's on both sides of the ball most of the night. I did see some flashes of really good things for my Makers but I feel like year 2 of our new HC will be another tough one. I'll still proudly wear my red and black all weekend long.
Might I add that having your HS and college teams the same color sure does make the wardrobe easier to buy!

We've (mostly John 🤣) has that hunting property all cleaned up just in time for the realtor to show it off to some people from North Georgia and another person from Florida. Anybody.....anybody???? Vent party at the River house if it's someone on here 😉 Time to move the tractor back home so we're off to Thomas County when we finish breakfast with the Uncle.

Update on Ty..... he's doing better. He did go back to school (PTL) but he came home yesterday to speak with the GBI about the incident and then the funeral is today. I got to see him yesterday when he called me to meet him at the police station. He just wanted some moral support as he still gets upset when he has to talk about it. He's headed back to school later today and I'm very happy about that. He needs to be somewhere he feels like he belongs and has purpose.....but don't we all.

3 more Saturday, Friends !!

Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and always for you, my friends..... ALWAYS.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News