ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Happy Birthday Betty, aka Mrs @celticdawg I hope she has a great day and please tell her hello from all of us!!

Still #1, I see..... although about 5 voters didn't think so. Could've let the Vent vote and it probably would've been more than 5. I'm not sure about you all but I'm growing kinda accustomed to these "no name" games being very vanilla, especially on offense. I don't even pretend to know the why's and how's of what CKS does, I just trust what he's DOING. As long as we are accomplishing the goal, the "how we get there" isn't a major concern for me. I feel very fortunate to be in the hunt every year. Don't get me wrong, I'll gripe and complain with the rest of the Vent but taking a day or so to absorb it all sure puts another perspective on things.

I'm probably a little late the party on this, but I just read a little of the story with #77 jersey this year. Each week an OL will be chosen to wear it in honor of Willock, based on game week practice performance. I think that's very cool and I bet Truss was very honored to be the first one last Saturday.

Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and always for my GMDN friends..... ALWAYS.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News