ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
RUSSEL..... we've all watched him grow up. Will he be Thanksgiving dinner or has he been nicer to his mom? Stay tuned......

I'm not sure about you guys but reading the Vent the last few days... I've seen some great threads and I've seen some that make me wish we played football 3 days a week 😳 I just hope Message Board Geniuses didn't see them. Not even going to point them out....🫣🤣

To be honest, I've also seen a few that make me proud. The players lounge YT video was pretty impressive, the Braves (yessiirrrr) and who wouldn't be proud of how many of the Dawgs are doing in the NFL.

For all my bourbon drinking friends.....Makers Mark is releasing its oldest bourbon ever next month. Sounds like a good one so maybe we need a meet and greet to try it!

One more work day and it's SEC play this weekend. I, for one, am ready!! Official game day attire will be ready too....what are you all sporting on Saturdays this year??

Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and always for my GMDN friends..... ALWAYS.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News