ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Happy 2sday gang!

Good appt for Tanner and Colson yesterday.....passed the stress test with no issues and we do ultrasound Thursday for measurements. Sounds like they may move her date up a couple weeks but I'll have to wait and see for sure.

Glad Betty had a good appt yesterday, Celtic....always good when those tests are clear.

@DawgDoodie how's your wife doing? Glad you've been a regular lately and please know she is prayed for daily.

@lifedawg I hope Jessica has continued to have good days at work and things become a little more positive each day...praying for them both daily as well.

Stoops got a little in his feelings I see. "If he could buy players like Georgia does....." well....he's not wrong but maybe the wording could be better (as @theboyracer45 pointed out). We do "buy" players just like everyone else but we also develop and produce NFL quality players after a few years so let's give credit to the coaches for that as well. Not all those "bought" players stick around and more than a few come with egos that have to be handled as well. There's more to it than that Mark 😎

Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and always for my GMDN friends..... ALWAYS.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News