ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Happy FriYAY!!!

Spending the morning at the store then taking my mom for her hair appointment and then wrapping her presents and decorating her tree. Tanner and LBM are coming to help, should be a fun morning!!

I was thinking last night. We really are a poverty program.....

According to some on the Vent 🤣🤣

We have forgotten how to lose or face adversity, or maybe the adversities are unchartered territory. Reading the Vent, the whole dang program is in shambles (donalsonville dawg 😉), we ain't getting nothin but leftovers out of the portal and the recruiting class is crap, we won't ever replace what we're losing...... Whatever are we going to do????

We ARE going to relax....take a spa day, dust those 2 rings off that are less than 2 years old, put on our big girl panties and trust ol Kirby to do what he does best. He's not considered one of the best coaches in college for no reason. That man has a plan....always. The sky ain't falling and I'm betting next week, the so-called good news starts rolling in. We got FSU in the Orange Bowl in 2 weeks and imma need us to whoop some a$$ that Saturday so I don't have to listen to all these Seminoles down here in South GA tell me how they're better than my Dawgs.

Get it together people!! Lol
(None of the GMDN crew needed that but I'm betting someone does)

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News