ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
It's Saturday in Miami and the Dawgs are playing in the Orange Bowl.... LFG!!

All of our kids are coming over for the the game this afternoon and I'm a little excited about it. Will be the first time they've all been here at the same time in over a year.

As I mentioned earlier this week both of our sons are with "Seminole" women.....our youngest son's GF is a Seminole, graduated from FSU this past May with a Masters in Mechanical Engineering and works at NASA on pneumatics for the Space Launch System and the International Space Station. She's a smart cookie and we absolutely love her to death. Our DIL was raised a Seminole and grew up going to games with her dad, teaches 5th grade and is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. I'm pretty intense while watching UGA football so we'll see how much they like me when this game is over 🤣
I'm hoping for a natural born beat down of the Noles. Leave no doubt....portals, opt-outs, draftees....I want a score that says none of it would matter!!

Let's Go Dawgs!

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News