ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Last work day and I'm grateful!

Yesterday was one of those days that you just throw your hands up and roll with it. You know the kind that when you finally get in the shower at the end of the day, you just stand there under the hot water and don't move.....for 10 minutes. Man, did that feel good.

How about them BB Dawgs??? Nope, I didn't watch which is why they probably pulled off the win. Did see where some said it wasn't pretty but it goes in the W column so there's that.

Harbaugh to the Chargers. Not sure what happens in the coaching wheel but Lifedawg did mention Moore was in the lead for that job and maybe not much movement portal-wise too.

Update on LBM....he seems to be progressing normally and those concerns and fears are diminishing. We give Him all the Glory too!

I do have another prayer request though. Our receptionist ended up in the hospital early yesterday morning and after a barrage of tests, poking and prodding, they have serious concerns she has cervical cancer. She will have a PET scan within the next 4 or 5 days to try to come up with a plan.

Also, please lift up the wife of @JackRussellDawg as she heads into surgery this morning for a mass on one her lungs.

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News