ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Happy Friday Dawgs!!

I had a mini class reunion last night with a few of my friends from the Class of 89. Some of you might remember a couple years ago when I went to Texas with some girlfriends....well we got together last night and planned another girls trip. It's looking like a cruise on the Virgin Cruise Line (anyone got any experiences to share?) for us next year, and I'm excited! We had a few extras join us for Mexi and Margs after the trip planning so it ended up being a fun night all the way around!

Glad to see you were doing well yesterday @CJ3131, hoping the healing continues and you're back to normal soon!

Praying you're on the mend as well @Iverwig you need a break!

@Golden Boy so sorry to read that about your friend Mike, praying for you and his family. And poor Larry the Cat, keep us posted!! I hope its nothing serious....

Good Luck at the birthday party @Scdawg524.... I hope I have lots of those in the future but I may eat my words with all the loud little ones 😅

Safe travels for y'all this weekend @Lumpdawg and I hope its easy moving in for your son

I hope you have fun in Athens @Hugdog18 and we're praying for good results from your wife's procedure

@maugwa I lol'd at your Commissioners story yesterday.... I can totally relate

@JoeDogs I hope the float looks amazing and the parade goes smoothly

@GaGirl14 glad you're feeling better and hoping the doc agrees and gives your a clean bill of health

@athensdawg88 good to see you yesterday and I hope the move to OC is a great one

@Mcjones1969 Good Luck with your basement project!

It's Always good to have a "room" full of friends drop in and say hello... @SmyrnaGaDawg @ColaDawg21 @lifedawg @Calumet_Dawg @celticdawg @major devil dawg @bdnewton @TheColonelUGA
@sltdog1 @PawPawDawg @UGA-FAN 49 and @bigaluga1 thank you and all those above for being a part of my day!!

Prayers for all the LDGMDNOPL and all the Coffee Crew too!!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News