ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
It's Sunday in Athens and we are headed home shortly.

Had a GREAT time meeting @major devil dawg, @lifedawg, @OldArmyDawg and Fam, @Golden Boy and Fam, @hank270, @Mcjones1969 and @GOPUGA. Also got to meet @brgodawgs who gave us the great seats. Thank you all for making this weekend extra special for me!!

Not the game I was expecting. We have flashes of greatness followed by WTF moments. I think we tackled better for the most part, AE looked really good, Carson seemed to have more time in the pocket so maybe some OL improvement(?!) but for the life of me I cannot figure out what is up with our DBs. I watched (either JA or CJA) literally hold up and let the guy catch the ball then try to make the tackle and miss. This seems so foreign for a UGA D. I'll be completely honest, I've lowered my expectations for this year. I love my Dawgs but I see what I see. I'll be cheering as loud as anyone for the W, I just believe this may not be the year of the Dawgs. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised in January!!

Please continue to lift up all of our friends dealing with the aftermath of these storms. It's a long emotional process and they need our prayers

Praying for all those on LDGMDNOPL
and all the GMDN gang too!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.