ADVERTISEMENT

Good study - Covid 19 and States Comparisons….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

Saw an article on Fox News but no link to the actual data. Looks like WSJ linked the study - Compares unemployment, economy, school closures and death rates. Interesting to me that some shutdowns seemed too decrease death rates ( Vermont and Maine) but States like NJ shut down and death rates sky rocketed. Someone smarter than I can gleam more information…

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Something tells me the Trump and Kemp are killers crowd won't be chiming in on this study. Humans for the most part have good intuition. It's kept us alive a LONG time. Common sense goes a long way.

Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90

Saw an article on Fox News but no link to the actual data. Looks like WSJ linked the study - Compares unemployment, economy, school closures and death rates. Interesting to me that some shutdowns seemed too decrease death rates ( Vermont and Maine) but States like NJ shut down and death rates sky rocketed. Someone smarter than I can gleam more information…
symptomatic of the biggest mistake liberal politicians make time and time again: the assumption that their "subjects" are all idiots and need to be taken care of. I would absolutely love a good libertarian in office. Historically the dems have been closer to the libertarian mold. No more - the pubs are the "live and let live" party. Absolute bloodbath coming in November. And the jackasses in power can only blame themselves.

Something tells me the Trump and Kemp are killers crowd won't be chiming in on this study. Humans for the most part have good intuition. It's kept us alive a LONG time. Common sense goes a long way.
The left doesn’t think you’re smart enough to think for yourself.

Reactions: D Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT