ADVERTISEMENT

Good thing about the technology we have is

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
I don’t got to click on click bait news . I don’t have to watch the news to find out, if it’s going to rain and where the storms are going .
I don’t care too much for sports so I ain’t missing sports . All the news apps are deleted from my iPhone. I am a lot happier .

if someone here post an article, I may read it , if dash throws us a bone on a article about the dawgs I click it and read it ,

I also notice my power bill has gone down about 30 dollars not having the tv on all the time

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I don’t got to click on click bait news . I don’t have to watch the news to find out, if it’s going to rain and where the storms are going .
I don’t care too much for sports so I ain’t missing sports . All the news apps are deleted from my iPhone. I am a lot happier .

if someone here post an article, I may read it , if dash throws us a bone on a article about the dawgs I click it and read it ,

I also notice my power bill has gone down about 30 dollars not having the tv on all the time

If you get a chance check this out on Youtube , Maria Zack - Italy did it -Arturo D" Elia . Interesting info on election fraud !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT