ADVERTISEMENT

Good to see the Trumpists have moved past lefties to now threatening physical violence in campaign ads on RINOs

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
This does not seem to constitute healthy political discourse. Important to note this same Navy Seal and former governor had to step down in 2018 amid allegations of sexual assault and campaign finance impropriety.

Seriously, can't we do better than this guy?

This does not seem to constitute healthy political discourse. Important to note this same Navy Seal and former governor had to step down in 2018 amid allegations of sexual assault and campaign finance impropriety.

What do you think about the pro baby killers threating violence and even attempting an assassination of a supreme court justice? This post just highlights your hypocrisy. I admit I have been on vacation and while I tried to keep up I was on a gulet for 6 days without internet and may have missed it, but you to the best of my knowledge have not posted one darn thing about the threats to our republic being made by dim pols and baby murdering hoards against the supreme court and the threats of left wingers like Janes Revenge for "nights of rage" etc.

Just like you cry about a coup attempt on Jan 6 by a few hundred people but give a total pass the efforts of the dims starting before the inauguration of Trump to overthrow his election and presidency, or your lack of concern over the politization of the FBI and DOJ by the dim party and the deep state.

PS What do you think about the revelations in daughter Bidens diary? We KNOW had it been Ivanka's diary you would have been in here raising holy hell. Your bias has grown to sickening proportions.

You are a biased left wing fanatic and no one should ever take you seriously.

What do you think about the pro baby killers threating violence and even attempting an assassination of a supreme court justice? This post just highlights your hypocrisy. I admit I have been on vacation and while I tried to keep up I was on a gulet for 6 days without internet and may have missed it, but you to the best of my knowledge have not posted one darn thing about the threats to our republic being made by dim pols and baby murdering hoards against the supreme court and the threats of left wingers like Janes Revenge for "nights of rage" etc.

Just like you cry about a coup attempt on Jan 6 by a few hundred people but give a total pass the efforts of the dims starting before the inauguration of Trump to overthrow his election and presidency, or your lack of concern over the politization of the FBI and DOJ by the dim party and the deep state.

PS What do you think about the revelations in daughter Bidens diary? We KNOW had it been Ivanka's diary you would have been in here raising holy hell. Your bias has grown to sickening proportions.

You are a biased left wing fanatic and no one should ever take you seriously.
He’s not just a hypocrite…he’s unashamed of being one.

I can handle anyone with a different perspective…just can’t stand hypocrites.

Any time you hear "RINO!" shouted early in a political conversation, you can be assured you're not talking to a serious person. These are almost always the least-informed people in our party who generally just parrot others' talking points.
There are a lot of people like that in your party. DJT uses the term.

Any time you hear "RINO!" shouted early in a political conversation, you can be assured you're not talking to a serious person. These are almost always the least-informed people in our party who generally just parrot others' talking points.
Spoken like a true liberal rino.

• Love
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg

I am absolutely against threats or acts of violence, including against politicians. There are no exceptions, I've never suggested anything other than that on here and I spoke against the violence and looting that happened in '20 as it was happening.

Are you really unable to comprehend the difference between the actions of random citizens versus a former governor and leading candidate for the US senate? I guess it shouldn't be surprised as it is akin to choosing to not understand the difference between violent social unrest (which I condemn) and a president planning and executing a seven step plan to prevent the peaceful transfer of power that included assembling an angry mob, turning them loose on the Capitol to prevent certification and doing nothing to stop them until the matter was already settled.

Is this really that complex of a comparison to make?

I am absolutely against threats or acts of violence, including against politicians. There are no exceptions, I've never suggested anything other than that on here and I spoke against the violence and looting that happened in '20 as it was happening.

Are you really unable to comprehend the difference between the actions of random citizens versus a former governor and leading candidate for the US senate? I guess it shouldn't be surprised as it is akin to choosing to not understand the difference between violent social unrest (which I condemn) and a president planning and executing a seven step plan to prevent the peaceful transfer of power that included assembling an angry mob, turning them loose on the Capitol to prevent certification and doing nothing to stop them until the matter was already settled.

No. Not complex at all. Neither is it complex to see that you only speak out against one side of the political spectrum. You give general comments to say you are against this or that but you only directly condemn one side (mostly as an association to one person) and lump everyone on that side into the same bucket.

I’ll freely condemn what happened on January 6th. But there are mass examples of other terrible issues sponsored or justified by your party that you stay silent on. That is hypocrisy.

And your very reply to me shows your other trait. Deflection. At no point did I imply I didn’t get your point or agree with it. You act like I didn’t as a weapon to throw me or others off. The reality is you can’t comprehend or refuse to understand or acknowledge other people’s points. All you do is deflect.

So for your comprehension…it’s not about Trump or January 6th. It’s not if I think you have a point or not. It’s about your hypocrisy and your deflection when you don’t like what someone is saying and yet know it’s true. That was the point.

Last edited:
Calling that campaign ad a threat to hunt down and shoot RINOs is a panicky and hysterical reading, imo. Now calling it perhaps the dumbest-assed ad in the history of campaigns I’d call 100% accurate. Anybody who would put his name on that ad is even too stupid to serve in Congress. I’d rank it down there with Commander Dukakis’ tank photo op.

Spoken like a true liberal rino.
sarcastic-laugh.gif

You still have not condemned ANY of the actions of the dims including the 2016 dim nominee for the hoax they pulled that not only was a coup attempt, wasted millions of tax payer dollars? Are you really unable to comprehend we are sick and tired of your one sided attacks and deflections. Your party spent 5 years trying to oust the duly elected president by CROOKED LYING MEANS. You have no problem with that so stop your belly aching about what djt did or didn't do. Until you can comprehend that and have some honest discussion then no one should listen to a word you say.

I appreciate that. These people on here have gone completely over the top with the derangement. They then totally ignore every crooked illegal act of the dims in an attempt to overthrow the election of 2016. I have never seen one of them condemn the attempted murder of a supreme court justice, much less the protest at their personal homes. They cry and act like giant baby stinky pants over trumps russia collusion even still today in spite of the fact that has been proven to be a LIE put forward by their party's nominee. IT is disgusting the amount of hypocrisy that they exhibit. There is no way to have a real discussion with people so out of touch with truth and honesty. All they want is what all dims want. They just want to be in power. They don't care what they have to do, what law they have to break, what lie they have to tell, etc etc etc and the dims and libs of this site applaud them for doing so.

Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
Calling that campaign ad a threat to hunt down and shoot RINOs is a panicky and hysterical reading, imo. Now calling it perhaps the dumbest-assed ad in the history of campaigns I’d call 100% accurate. Anybody who would put his name on that ad is even too stupid to serve in Congress. I’d rank it down there with Commander Dukakis’ tank photo op.
Any reasonable person would interpret the ad as you have. The problem is that the most extreme 10% or more on both sides of the political spectrum have completely lost their damn minds and political violence is increasing. It would be great to see our leaders condemn and marginalize those who should so obviously be condemned and marginalized, but most of them are gutless hypocrites and opportunists.

Any reasonable person would interpret the ad as you have. The problem is that the most extreme 10% or more on both sides of the political spectrum have completely lost their damn minds and political violence is increasing. It would be great to see our leaders condemn and marginalize those who should so obviously be condemned and marginalized, but most of them are gutless hypocrites and opportunists.
It is a response from taking the temperature in the room. Being memorable seems to sell now. Put something out there crazy enough to get you noticed. Then slowly backup and hope people like what they see and hear when you become real. Dan Crenshaw is a very smart human being. He absolutely obliterated mahre on his show. His first ad is absolutely ridiculous. It was fantastic, but ridiculous. Trump started this pattern. Say what most will not. I don’t like threatening violence. The first video of our current governor was of his truck. And his idea to round up illegals. This is the new wave. Trump, aoc, the swuad, Marjorie. Some show they have substance. Some prove to be actually nuts. It has worked for them, so the copycats have continued with tradition.

Last edited:
I have noticed he has taken some heat from his own party members. To have signed on to running that ad, the guy’s judgment is too clouded to serve as dogcatcher. Geez, a Duke grad, Rhodes scholar, and a SEAL. Maybe the SEAL trainers left him in the hypoxia tank too long.

PLEASE. For the love of Dooley, Butts, & Herty Field:

Can we simply discuss politics here without it degrading into a cesspool of personal attacks and/or name calling?

It's REALLY simple: Attack the hell out of an argument/point/statement made. Bring receipts. Source your opinion (or be prepared to defend your point). DO NOT make the statement about the poster.

To make it really, really, really simple, here are two examples:

1. "The point/post you just made is dumb, stupid, & not smart. Here is why..." (THIS IS "OK")

(i.e. you are "attacking" the post that was made & are debating the point-at-hand)

2. "YOU are dumb, an idiot, or something worse because of the post you just made OR because of what I am assuming about you...." (THIS IS NOT "OK")

(i.e. "you are "attacking" the poster for making a post you disagree with)

To make it really simple: Argue the subject-at-hand. Do NOT make it about the poster you are responding to.

This has absolutely been a problem from both "sides". If you decide to make it a habit of being a jackass to your fellow members here on the Chat, then you will find yourself unable to post.

As always, if you have questions, send me a DM.

• Love
Reactions: mitchelldawg
No. Not complex at all. Neither is it complex to see that you only speak out against one side of the political spectrum. You give general comments to say you are against this or that but you only directly condemn one side (mostly as an association to one person) and lump everyone on that side into the same bucket.

I’ll freely condemn what happened on January 6th. But there are mass examples of other terrible issues sponsored or justified by your party that you stay silent on. That is hypocrisy.

And your very reply to me shows your other trait. Deflection. At no point did I imply I didn’t get your point or agree with it. You act like I didn’t as a weapon to throw me or others off. The reality is you can’t comprehend or refuse to understand or acknowledge other people’s points. All you do is deflect.

So for your comprehension…it’s not about Trump or January 6th. It’s not if I think you have a point or not. It’s about your hypocrisy and your deflection when you don’t like what someone is saying and yet know it’s true. That was the point.
My original post was about the current leader in a race for the US senate using brazenly violent imagery at a time when violence is on the increase. I don’t mention the Dems because there is no equivalent use of violent imagery in a campaign ad. One party has to a significant degree contributed to the mainstreaming of violent rhetoric and that’s the republicans and specifically the wing of the party that supports Trump, who BTW is the presumptive nominee for the presidency in 2024 until he says otherwise. This ad even targets other republicans who refuse to enthusiastically support Trump, which is as clear of an example of facism as we can find during a time when there are plenty of other examples.

If you think focusing on one party over the other makes me a hypocrite, so be it. On this topic in particular, one party is the much bigger problem. If you disagree, feel free to share some of the violent campaign ads or violent rhetoric national Dems are currently promoting.

Edit: I don’t think you have an example where a political rally, led by a dem president, turned into this.

Last edited:
My original post was about the current leader in a race for the US senate using brazenly violent imagery at a time when violence is on the increase. I don’t mention the Dems because there is no equivalent use of violent imagery in a campaign ad. One party has to a significant degree contributed to the mainstreaming of violent rhetoric and that’s the republicans and specifically the wing of the party that supports Trump, who BTW is the presumptive nominee for the presidency in 2024 until he says otherwise. This ad even targets other republicans who refuse to enthusiastically support Trump, which is as clear of an example of facism as we can find during a time when there are plenty of other examples.

If you think focusing on one party over the other makes me a hypocrite, so be it. On this topic in particular, one party is the much bigger problem. If you disagree, feel free to share some of the violent campaign ads or violent rhetoric national Dems are currently promoting.

Edit: I don’t think you have an example where a political rally, led by a dem president, turned into this.

Okay….I’ll play. Here are just a few examples:

Pelosi also incited violence by threatening to drag the President of the United States out of the White House:

“I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone. I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet,” said Pelosi of Trump.

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo incited New Yorkers to kill President Trump:

“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” said Cuomo. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City.”

Don Jr. better not get any place close to me. It would not be a healthy situation,” said Garamendi

8645 = Assassinate President Trump. This was a clear message from Michigan’s horrible Governor for people to take out the President of the United States. She should look up the word “sedition” because that’s what she committed when she encouraged people to overthrow the leader of our country.

From Elizabeth Warren

During the Trump years, there was unprecedented violence against Republicans including a shooting that left Rep. Steve Scalise with a bullet in hip. Here’s democrat Maxine Waters inciting violence against Republicans:

“You get out and create a crowd and push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” waters said.

There are several examples of Democratic support and denial of the severity all the Antifa driven riots in Portland, etc.

There are more but I’m getting bored.

post your equal outrage on this.

Pelosi also incited violence by threatening to drag the President of the United States out of the White House:

“I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone. I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet,” said Pelosi of Trump.

“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” said Cuomo. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City.”

Don Jr. better not get any place close to me. It would not be a healthy situation,” said Garamendi

8645 = Assassinate President Trump. This was a clear message from Michigan’s horrible Governor for people to take out the President of the United States. She should look up the word “sedition” because that’s what she committed when she encouraged people to overthrow the leader of our country.

From Elizabeth Warren

During the Trump years, there was unprecedented violence against Republicans including a shooting that left Rep. Steve Scalise with a bullet in hip. Here’s democrat Maxine Waters inciting violence against Republicans:

“You get out and create a crowd and push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” waters said.

There are several examples of Democratic support and denial of the severity all the Antifa driven riots in Portland, etc.

I'm sorry, but if you are getting bored why don't you go back and read the post you quoted. Which of these is a campaign ad? I'm not condoning those statements, but this is a typical response when one can't respond directly to what was said.

I'm sorry, but if you are getting bored why don't you go back and read the post you quoted. Which of these is a campaign ad? I'm not condoning those statements, but this is a typical response when one can't respond directly to what was said.
Not sure if this is tongue in cheek. But if someone says tell me of a case on a Tuesday where this particular office said this particular thing in this particular medium…then you’re right. I failed. If we talk about inappropriate usage of power from political figures inciting violence or negative action by the populace…then I think I captured the bigger point. And the biggest point and truly the only point being made, if you are outraged about one party doing this then get mad at your own for doing the same thing.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Not sure if this is tongue in cheek. But if someone says tell me of a case on a Tuesday where this particular office said this particular thing in this particular medium…then you’re right. I failed. If we talk about inappropriate usage of power from political figures inciting violence or negative action by the populace…then I think I captured the bigger point. And the biggest point and truly the only point being made, if you are outraged about one party doing this then get mad at your own for doing the same thing.
But the other party is apparently not using violence in their campaign ads and that was the point here (doesn't matter if it's not the biggest point to you) and you didn't respond to that. This ad is drawing a lot of national attention if you aren't aware. In an earlier post you mention "deflection" - congrats.

I'll mention again that none of this "talk" from either party is appropriate.

Reactions: LawDawg6 and kckd
Curious, what qualifies one to be a RINO?

Several Pubs recently called RINO's are as conservative as it gets.

I think I know the answer, but curious as to what the current Pubs think.

Reactions: mitchelldawg

From Elizabeth Warren

The problem there is that those are all soundbites taken in the heat of the moment after Trump did something or said something about them. Trump has pushed us into this kind of raw bickering between politicians with his own conduct. These people did not act like this before he got in there and it's a problem of fighting fire with fire.

Again, we can try and say what he intended or didn't intend to do before the insurrection.

What we do know is this?

He sat and watched them break into the Capitol and did nothing.
Republicans asked him to do something and he did nothing.
His job in that situation is to do something.
He did nothing.

He also gave indication that he wouldn't mind if Pence were hanged.

He also, after the bloodying Capitol police, the breaking of windows, the damaging of inside property and the stealing of things from inside the Capitol tweeted that he loved these people and it would be a day we'd all remember.

Those are facts. There is really no good argument against them. You can bring up a sound bite here or there, but it's not the same as what Trump did and didn't do on Jan. 6th.

As far as RINO guy"
Saying things off the cuff when someone has insulted you is also not the same as taking time to make a video threatening violence to Republicans you don't like. That takes time and premeditation with plenty of time in the process of making the video to think better of it.

I honestly wouldn't have cared a few years ago as this guy has been accused by his wife of beating their children and has already had to leave office due to sexual misconduct. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought people would elect a guy like this. Now? Nobody should be assumed to be too poor of a person morally to be elected by the public.

Last edited:
Curious, what qualifies one to be a RINO?

Several Pubs recently called RINO's are as conservative as it gets.

I think I know the answer, but curious as to what the current Pubs think.
It is thrown around too much. Like calling a dem, a limousine Democrat. It is really supposed to describe a lot of voters this past election. Even a few on this board. Who claim to have conservative views yet could somehow vote for Biden or Bernie. Or not vote at all. Rino is the only way to describe that. As an insult, it just keeps expanding its definition. Imo

Last edited:
But the other party is apparently not using violence in their campaign ads and that was the point here (doesn't matter if it's not the biggest point to you) and you didn't respond to that. This ad is drawing a lot of national attention if you aren't aware. In an earlier post you mention "deflection" - congrats.

I'll mention again that none of this "talk" from either party is appropriate.
Aren’t you being cute. I was addressing a single individual directly on the inconsistency of another poster. That poster addressed me directly and that started a broader conversation between us.

I’m done. This serves no further purpose.

The problem there is that those are all soundbites taken in the heat of the moment after Trump did something or said something about them. Trump has pushed us into this kind of raw bickering between politicians with his own conduct. These people did not act like this before he got in there and it's a problem of fighting fire with fire.

Again, we can try and say what he intended or didn't intend to do before the insurrection.

What we do know is this?

He sat and watched them break into the Capitol and did nothing.
Republicans asked him to do something and he did nothing.
His job in that situation is to do something.
He did nothing.

He also gave indication that he wouldn't mind if Pence were hanged.

He also, after bloodying Capitol police, breaking windows, damaging insider property and stealing things from inside the Capitol tweeted that he loved these people and it would be a day we'd all remember.

Those are facts. There is really no good argument against them. You can bring up a sound bite here or there, but it's not the same as what Trump did and didn't do on Jan. 6th.

As far as RINO guy"
Saying things off the cuff when someone has insulted you is also not the same as taking time to make a video threatening violence to Republicans you don't like. That takes time and premeditation with plenty of time in the process to think better of it.

I honestly wouldn't have cared a few years ago as this guy has been accused by his wife of beating their children and has already had to leave office due to sexual misconduct. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought people would elect a guy like this. Now? Nobody should be assumed to be too poor of a person morally to be elected by the public.
Your last few sentences were easily the best of your post. A compromised man we have now elected. A vp more incompetent than Dan Quayle. Several career politicians who make a couple hundred thousand a year that are now worth multi millions. A real estate mogul and reality tv star. He has to be in the mix too. My grandfather had Alzheimer’s before he passed. He still knows where he was more than slojo does on a daily basis. And twice as active.

Your last few sentences were easily the best of your post. A compromised man we have now elected. A vp more incompetent than Dan Quayle. Several career politicians who make a couple hundred thousand a year that are now worth multi millions. A real estate mogul and reality tv star. He has to be in the mix too. My grandfather had Alzheimer’s before he passed. He still knows where he was more than slojo does on a daily basis. And twice as active.
Well, I think both sides learn from each other.

Hating on Democrats and Republicans is nothing new for either side. Hating on their policies is nothing new from either side. What is new? Basically, not caring what "our guy" does when people on your own side say it was dangerous and undermined our democracy. When people from his own side, who had worked for him all four years. Supported him through his impeachment and all the other reckless stuff he did, finally said this is too much.

But it's not too much for the Republican public. How do I know? Because the majority of the ones in the Capitol that day, hiding, bunkered down in the basement, don't GAS about what caused it. Doing that might cost them their job. And they need that Republican public to keep their job. We've already voted seen some incumbents voted out in primaries because they didn't side with the Don. We've added another Q lover to congress. I wonder at what point are we gonna have a majority of the House believing in conspiracy theories.

Oh the irony of a Democrat posting about political violence. Holy crap that's rich.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT