ADVERTISEMENT

GOOOD MORNING UJD

911DAWG

Letterman and National Champion
Nov 15, 2019
Its a chilly 45 in Athens, Ga. 4 Points. 100,000 tested in Ga., and close to 170 deaths. It is a beautiful day in Athens. 1991 Tech game replay on WSB today.. GATA all your DAWGS all over the World and a shout out to RCH! Safe travels and FAMILY MATTERS! 65

Its a chilly 45 in Athens, Ga. 4 Points. 100,000 tested in Ga., and close to 170 deaths. It is a beautiful day in Athens. 1991 Tech game replay on WSB today.. GATA all your DAWGS all over the World and a shout out to RCH! Safe travels and FAMILY MATTERS! 65
Good morning Uncle John, Mr. 65, Red, Judge, Duck, Moose and the rest of the zoo crew!
Sen. Gates ain't happy with Gowdy's duplicity.

Good morning Uncle John, Mr. 65, Red, Judge, Duck, Moose and the rest of the zoo crew!
Sen. Gates ain't happy with Gowdy's duplicity.

G'morning everybody. The most despicable players in this American nightmare are the ones who lead you to believe they are on your side and turn out to be the opposite. It started with the Bushes, imo. Good find, Gibson. I have known it about Gowdy since his two-year investigation of Hillary accomplished zero. Just an arm waver, maybe something worse.

G'morning everybody. The most despicable players in this American nightmare are the ones who lead you to believe they are on your side and turn out to be the opposite. It started with the Bushes, imo. Good find, Gibson. I have known it about Gowdy since his two-year investigation of Hillary accomplished zero. Just an arm waver, maybe something worse.
Go ahead and revive that term. It still get plenty of mileage here I believe.

Good morning UJD, 911, Judge, Gibson, DDD, Eufaula, Ib, Moose, oldman, and the remainder of you "good" Dawgs out there that haven't woke up enough to say "good morning" in this thread (you know who you are, and who you ain't).......I'm enjoying my stay with my daughter's family........Her kids are not kids anymore.....they are grown up teenagers.....I'm proud of them.......My son is bringing my other two grandkids over this afternoon.....They are the kids in my family, ages 2 and 4.......

As far as the AOTD Award, I'll leave that up to you good DawgChatters, but I do like Judge's suggestion about a certain Kenyan being permanently annointed AOTD everyday.......

I must share this......Had spaghetti and meatballs and pizza last night for supper.......Had crockpot grits this morning (bacon grease flavored)......SIL grilling a brisket for supper tonight......Can you say 10# weight gain and an extra 50 units of insulin?.....lol.........

I can only hope your Mother's Day weekend is as wonderful as mine is......God Bless.......

Good morning UJD, 911, Judge, Gibson, DDD, Eufaula, Ib, Moose, oldman, and the remainder of you "good" Dawgs out there that haven't woke up enough to say "good morning" in this thread (you know who you are, and who you ain't).......I'm enjoying my stay with my daughter's family........Her kids are not kids anymore.....they are grown up teenagers.....I'm proud of them.......My son is bringing my other two grandkids over this afternoon.....They are the kids in my family, ages 2 and 4.......

As far as the AOTD Award, I'll leave that up to you good DawgChatters, but I do like Judge's suggestion about a certain Kenyan being permanently annointed AOTD everyday.......

I must share this......Had spaghetti and meatballs and pizza last night for supper.......Had crockpot grits this morning (bacon grease flavored)......SIL grilling a brisket for supper tonight......Can you say 10# weight gain and an extra 50 units of insulin?.....lol.........

I can only hope your Mother's Day weekend is as wonderful as mine is......God Bless.......

GOD BLESS YOU RCH! YOU DA MAN AND GRANDMAN! 65

Sounds like the perfect weekend. I'm glad you're having a ball.
Don't eat too much and don't spoil the grandchildren too much rch.

Good Morning all, beautiful day.....market is rebounding, states reopening, DJT kicking ass and taking names......looks like Dawgs will play this season. Still 15 & 0 FWIS

Good post as always, RCH. Your weekend sounds similar to mine so far. Kids and grands came over last night as MIL is visiting from Washington-Wilkes for Mother’s Day. Smoked some ribs to go with baked beans and grilled veggies. The piece de resistance was the nanner pudding ibdawgette graced us with. She’s a great daughter for sure!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT