ADVERTISEMENT

Got the W

NavyDawg22

War Daddy
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
was at the game sitting in the middle of the big blue section. 2 specks of red in a sea of blue.

It was a wierd aura at the stadium. You would of thought it was a top 5 matchup. The place was excited and no one really thought they had a chance at first.

The place kept gettting more and more jacked up as they realized they could knock us off.

We called a bad game and played sloppy. The referees called some suspect calls and they always seemed to get a penalty called on us just when they needed it.

It really felt like we were going to lose and that place was nuts in the 3rd and 4th.

I talked to a Kentucky season ticket holder on the bus ride back to the parking lot afterwards and he said it was the most energetic crowd he can remember in the last 20 years. So we got all the smoke, and noise, and energy they could give us, plus a lot of favorable calls, and we played poorly and called a pretty bad game.

All that being said it couldn't have gotten much worse but

We got the DUB. Left that stadium smiling and looking around at all the broken blue kat hearts. The Kentucky fans are some of the nicest fans I've ever met and I got some boy you guys got lucky, I just smiled and said yes we did.

Take the W, work on fixes and move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.