ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest collegiate football player of all-time got the farleft wing nutjobs upset this AM

Seems like blacks are waking up in this country. They've been had, just like Republicans were had by the Bush clan and the rest of the RINOs. There's a lot of good black folks trying to get ahead through hard work and good attitude. PDJT is on their side. I hope their numbers put him over the top. That would send a good, unifying message to the country, imo. The rioters and antifa need to be isolated. They take the silence of the black community as support, which the election could change.

Seems like blacks are waking up in this country. They've been had, just like Republicans were had by the Bush clan and the rest of the RINOs. There's a lot of good black folks trying to get ahead through hard work and good attitude. PDJT is on their side. I hope their numbers put him over the top. That would send a good, unifying message to the country, imo. The rioters and antifa need to be isolated. They take the silence of the black community as support, which the election could change.

I saw an article this morning that said Latinos and Blacks are very wary of voting by mail !

I think there is only one good way to silence the rioters and antifa....permanently.

That is a great point. Most of us have been hoodwinked for decades by both partys. Conservatives, Blacks, Hispanics and even the Liberals. ALL OF US! Trump has pulled back the curtain and showed us how the scam was run. Like watching Penn and Teller when they show you how the trick is done. We took a chance on Trump and got lucky. Now, Blacks and Hispanics see what the Dems and Rinos have been doing and are waking up and are backing Trump. Some democrats have moved as well. The Left wing will probably never move because they actually want what they are selling but this could be a huge landslide for Trump and everyone sees it.

I don’t know how to really say this without it coming off poorly. But that is not my intention. Anyone who has ever seen his sec storied or remember his interviews from college would possibly understand. Outside of the politics, it shows how much you can do if you continually try to better yourself. I am in awe of him. Not now by the athlete he still is or was, but what he just did. If what was said about him in the documentary is true, he had a speech impediment when he was in elementary school. He struggled with interviews in college. The guy just spoke eloquently in one of the most sought after arenas in public speaking there is. He was brilliant. One of my kids has gone thru speech issues. I couldn’t imagine him being able to deliver a speech like that under as much pressure as you could feel doing so. The type of pressure that several politicians last week and this week, will surely succumb to. Maybe the people who can’t appreciate the actual message, can appreciate how amazing it really was. Great job 34!!!

Last edited:
I don’t know how to really say this without it coming off poorly. But that is not my intention. Anyone who has ever seen his sec storied or remember his interviews from college would possibly understand. Outside of the politics, it shows how much you can do if you continually try to better yourself. I am in awe of him. Not now by the athlete he still is or was, but what he just did. If what was said about him in the documentary is true, he had a speech impediment when he was in elementary school. He struggled with interviews in college. The guy just spoke eloquently in one of the most sought after arenas in public speaking there is. He was brilliant. One of my kids has gone thru speech issues. I couldn’t imagine him being able to deliver a speech like that under as much pressure as you could feel doing so. The type of pressure that several politicians last week and this week, will surely succumb to. Maybe the people who can’t appreciate the actual message, can appreciate how amazing it really was. Great job 34!!!
I can remember hearing Herschel being interviewed in '80-81 and if I remember correctly he got some additional help on public speaking early on in Athens. Amazing how much he has grown over time and a wonderful representative to UGA.
I would love to have a recording of him at 18-19 years old and compare it to last nights speech. Where he is now vs where he was coming out of Wrightsville and is remarkable. But most importantly he is really the same guy on the inside!

He is humble and grounded and was raised that way. I ran into him on the airport train back when he was filming the ESPN special and he is every bit of a genuine, humble guy in person as he comes across on tv.
GOAT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT