ADVERTISEMENT

Guess I missed this……

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
Kamala on inflation:

Let's start with this: Prices have gone up, and families and individuals are dealing with the realities of — that bread costs more, that gas costs more," Harris said. "And we have to understand what that means. That's about the cost of living going up. That's about having to stress and stretch limited resources. That's about a source of stress for families that is not only economic but is on a daily level something that is a heavy weight to carry."

Just a WAG here, but inflation continues with that mindset:

Last edited:
Kamala on inflation:

Let's start with this: Prices have gone up, and families and individuals are dealing with the realities of — that bread costs more, that gas costs more," Harris said. "And we have to understand what that means. That's about the cost of living going up. That's about having to stress and stretch limited resources. That's about a source of stress for families that is not only economic but is on a daily level something that is a heavy weight to carry."

This is how ridiculous Kamala supporters actually are right now. I say this because this board has made fun of the maga donators ad nauseum.

She has raised over 300 million in a month. Do you know what she has done to earn this? Cure cancer. No. Fix the economy. No. Fix the border. lol. No. Lower gas prices. No. Fix healthcare for the country. No. Make it to where a quarter of the country only has to work one job. Nope. Make the fbi investigation of the trump assasination attempt last less than 8 months. Nope.

She has done 5 stops. And delivered the exact same 17 minute speech word for word. Has any grifter ever been better? Holy shit. What a bunch of sheep.

This is how ridiculous Kamala supporters actually are right now. I say this because this board has made fun of the maga donators ad nauseum.

She has raised over 300 million in a month. Do you know what she has done to earn this? Cure cancer. No. Fix the economy. No. Fix the border. lol. No. Lower gas prices. No. Fix healthcare for the country. No. Make it to where a quarter of the country only has to work one job. Nope. Make the fbi investigation of the trump assasination attempt last less than 8 months. Nope.

She has done 5 stops. And delivered the exact same 17 minute speech word for word. Has any grifter ever been better? Holy shit. What a bunch of sheep.
At the gym now, will come back and revisit

Reactions: zingerdawg
Kamala on inflation:

Looks like she missed it too. Still don’t understand what she said she was going to do about it!

and she won't talk unscripted until they get every penny they can, she isn't talking because she can't, she isn't talking so she doesn't actually have to have a plan to get funding and so she doesn't f up before the money comes in

Not sheep sir. Its President Trump. I think we keep saying this and no one is understanding.

She is more than likely just more liked by some, which is no reason to vote for someone imo. Unfortunately, that’s the way it has gone too many times.

Also think some are just too lazy to put the work in to see the facts.

Not sheep sir. Its President Trump. I think we keep saying this and no one is understanding.
You are falling for a grifter. And she has you hooked. Embarrassingly so. It’s hard to understand voting for someone doing a job that is so important because you basically don’t like the other guy personally. He actually did the job and had a nice approval rating. We get what you are saying. Just didn’t know we were voting for student body president.

Reactions: doerunn and stray
I wish it was the Student body President. Would make it easier to overlook childish behavior. We are talking about what should be the highest office in the land.

I don't want the guy representing me. You can get everything you said you want with another candidate that respects others and don't tell bold face lies.

But to each it's own....

I wish it was the Student body President. Would make it easier to overlook childish behavior. We are talking about what should be the highest office in the land.

I don't want the guy representing me. You can get everything you said you want with another candidate that respects others and don't tell bold face lies.

But to each it's own....
Who doesn’t lie? Kamala or Joe? Please stay away from lightning. Joe lied more than anyone to ever hold the freaking office. Joe had the cnn fact checker give up on chasing his lies. Too many to count. Kamala has ads that don’t contain one solitary truth. Including one I just saw that said she handle the border well and supported the most heavy handed border bill ever. I will admit Trump will exaggerate, troll and even lie. But Joe lied about everything. Every single solitary financial number ever released from this admin was a lie. Every one. She lies to you in every ad. So did Kamala. She lies in every single speech.

She ran off 92 percent of her staff man. Trump was 72. Please tell me how in reality she treat people with respect. She is a politician. Dont be a sheep.

Go rewatch the debate. He lied about hunter. He lied about drilling. He lied about everything he said nearly. Plus he covered up his health. Which is the biggest coverup maybe in USA history.

Last edited:
Reactions: doerunn and stray
Who doesn’t lie? Kamala or Joe? Please stay away from lightning. Joe lied more than anyone to ever hold the freaking office. Joe had the cnn fact checker give up on chasing his lies. Too many to count. Kamala has ads that don’t contain one solitary truth. Including one I just saw that said she handle the border well and supported the most heavy handed border bill ever. I will admit Trump will exaggerate, troll and even lie. But Joe lied about everything. Every single solitary financial number ever released from this admin was a lie. Every one. She lies to you in every ad. So did Kamala. She lies in every single speech.

She ran off 92 percent of her staff man. Trump was 72. Please tell me how in reality she treat people with respect. She is a politician. Dont be a sheep.

Go rewatch the debate. He lied about hunter. He lied about drilling. He lied about everything he said nearly. Plus he covered up his health. Which is the biggest coverup maybe in USA history.

I will give you this. President Biden health cover-up is absolutely one of the biggest. I have no doubt about that and it blows my mind it is not a bigger story because it should be.

I don't the Dems lied per say. I think the President declined mentally very quickly over the last 6-8 months. Beyond the normal "he just old" stuff. I think they realized this is a major problem.

That'a when both some of the media and the Dems went to work. I think that is plausible.

Reactions: brimur
“I don't want the guy representing me. You can get everything you said you want with another candidate that respects others and don't tell bold face lies.”
Yep, you’ve made that known. It’s easy, just vote for the other person. Just don’t get offended when others don’t agree with you.

Being concerned about what others think is not healthy. Besides, you have no control over it.

Too late for another candidate, the people have already spoke. Trump is the best we have and gonna go with it.

Reactions: Dillenger1914
I will give you this. President Biden health cover-up is absolutely one of the biggest. I have no doubt about that and it blows my mind it is not a bigger story because it should be.

I don't the Dems lied per say. I think the President declined mentally very quickly over the last 6-8 months. Beyond the normal "he just old" stuff. I think they realized this is a major problem.

That'a when both some of the media and the Dems went to work. I think that is plausible.
He lied specifically about not knowing or ever having contact with hunters associates.

There are literally 100’s of these articles. Where he lied about civil rights marches. He doesn’t even know what the truths are anymore. He was damn near a republican early in his career. He is progressive left now. He has no clue what he believes. And it isn’t because his brain is f’ed.

He lied specifically about not knowing or ever having contact with hunters associates.

There are literally 100’s of these articles. Where he lied about civil rights marches. He doesn’t even know what the truths are anymore. He was damn near a republican early in his career. He is progressive left now. He has no clue what he believes. And it isn’t because his brain is f’ed.

Look Man... President Biden is 133 years old. Cut him some slack. Lol.

Look Man... President Biden is 133 years old. Cut him some slack. Lol.
He got thrown out of an election for plagiarism. Just say you don’t like Trump and that is it. My point all along is they are career politicians who have never run a company. They are grifters by nature that make money off others. Trump is all you said and more. But the evils are the same. The lies are no longer a good argument. The Dems have lied more than Trump. Which was a tall hill to climb.

Now Kamala wants to flip flop and present in the middle. Or nearly Republican in some cases. Which isn’t her. It is all a lie. I think it is just more comfortable not to deal with Trump. Which I get. But Kamala is not ready for this. She won’t answer questions. Neither would Joe. We can’t have that again. That should be the minimum requirement. She says she isn’t prepared yet. She was the vp campaigning already. Just an excuse.

Sorry. Moving on. Appreciate the good discussion

Last edited:
She has lied as much as Trump and just as dishonest with terrible policies.
He got thrown out of an election for plagiarism. Just say you don’t like Trump and that is it. My point all along is they are career politicians who have never run a company. They are grifters by nature that make money off others. Trump is all you said and more. But the evils are the same. The lies are no longer a good argument. The Dems have lied more than Trump. Which was a tall hill to climb.

Now Kamala wants to flip flop and present in the middle. Or nearly Republican in some cases. Which isn’t her. It is all a lie. I think it is just more comfortable not to deal with Trump. Which I get. But Kamala is not ready for this. She won’t answer questions. Neither would Joe. We can’t have that again. That should be the minimum requirement. She says she isn’t prepared yet. She was the vp campaigning already. Just an excuse.

Sorry. Moving on. Appreciate the discussion
She is so liberal she makes Biden look moderate. I cannot imagine what it might look like in 2028 if she is elected.

Last edited:
Dem responses

1. Fox News, fake quote.
2. Increased prices are Trumps fault
3. Jan 6
4. Trump is a liar
5. Trump give a bad speech too.
6. Kamala really is a genius, yall are racist.

1) I actually watch Fox news more than the others. That is because I mainly read from the AP's/MSN side.
2) Nope, not President Trump fault... not President Biden either
3) Insurrection and yall know this
4) Yes. 10x
5) Yes- but it's mainly because of the lying in the speeches...lol
6) I have never heard anyone call VP Harris a genius. Yes- when you continously seem to harp on the race/or birthplace of the last 2 major party minority candidates, it can give off those vibes.

1) I actually watch Fox news more than the others. That is because I mainly read from the AP's/MSN side.
4) Yes. 10x
6) I have never heard anyone call VP Harris a genius. Yes- when you continously seem to harp on the race/or birthplace of the last 2 major party minority candidates, it can give off those vibes.
What policies do you like that she is for?

4) Yes. 10x

The point I was making is none of those things have anything to do with her poorly worded statement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT