ADVERTISEMENT

Gump reaction to Chicken massacre...

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Deep fake Gump: You can't tell me we don't have vastly more Talented WR's and Bryce is obviously better than Bennett.

La. Monroe and Utah State are a murder's row Gump: UGA's offense and their OC look better than ours right now, but it is South Carolina they are playing. The East is going to make UGA look great. Most of the teams are just not good. Kentucky, TN, Florida will be their only semi-competition, and UGA will win those even if the score is closer.

Stand-up Gump: The Fat Lady sang the national anthem

Hopeful Gump: Maybe Rattler can have a Steven Garcia game???

I watch more games than just ours Gump: Yes he (Rattler) can, just not the one (Garcia game) we all want.

Jerry Rice, better than average WR Gump: Georgia offense looks good.

Bluegrass Gump: I told all of you not to buy into these East teams except Kentucky.

We used to sign that guy Gump: Geez. Bowers is not human.

Unfriendly Gump: If only Georgia fans were likeable I could better appreciate this.

Jealous Gump: Cue the Georgia is unbeatable and we are all doomed talk 🙄🙄🙄🙄

They still not playin; anybody Pawl Gump: it’s kinda easy to play with confidence when a team doesn’t have the ability to fight back.

Vandy gonna be tough this week boys Gump: uga first 7 games are against trash teams

That fool Noah is building a boat, Gump:

It’s week 3…good lord some of y’all are dramatic.

Just wait til you see what Young does to ULM Gump: Well these teams are so bad it’s criminal. Sure it’s impressive for Stetson, but until he faces someone with a pulse (like Bama in the NCship game?) it’s hard to tell (how good he is).

Georgia will repeat Gump:
This is going to be just like last season. They are not going to be challenged until the SEC title game.

UK is not going to challenge this team if they are able to keep their heads on straight.

They just gotta lose sometime Pawl: At Miss State and at Kentucky back to back will be interesting after the TN game. Still think UGA wins them all but it will be a bit tougher than the other games.

(There are literally 50 posts discussing if it's possible for us to lose in the regular season. Kind of weird since that really has nothing to do with them or their own chances of winning. Missed the "if Georgia wins out they are automatically the champs" rule. I don't know about you all, but I haven't spent one minute looking at Bama's schedule to see who they might lose to. I think they might because they have once and have come close several times over their last ten or so regular season games. But I haven't spent any time trying to figure out who can do it.)

Shocked and Awed Gump: Brock Bowers might be the best TE I’ve ever seen.

Who is this Kirby? Gump: They are letting their 2nd string QB wing it down the field. Interesting.

Really, Pawl. They ain't played nobody Gump: USCe is really making UGA look really, really good.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News