ADVERTISEMENT

Guy enlisted into the military to learn how kill black people.

CocoDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Jun 16, 2021

I’m glad to see the FBI is now starting to identify and get these POS out of the military. You’re supposed to enlist to protect this country not learn how to kill its citizens.

Reactions: shonuff253
Now if we can get liberal judges, and George Soros backed prosecutors to stop being lenient on POS like this maybe they’ll start spending the rest of their days in prison versus being on the streets murdering citizens at random.

Now if we can get liberal judges, and George Soros backed prosecutors to stop being lenient on POS like this maybe they’ll start spending the rest of their days in prison versus being on the streets murdering citizens at random.
What about Bob?

I’m glad to see the FBI is now starting to identify and get these POS out of the military. You’re supposed to enlist to protect this country not learn how to kill its citizens.
I think we should kill him.

I thought maybe we could discuss eliminating threats to society.
We could. Your post actually deserves its own thread as it’s not related in no way shape or form to the OP.

But your reasoning don’t explain the off the grid psychos who commit heinous crimes that don’t have criminal records.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT