ADVERTISEMENT

Hackers

Dawg 'n IT

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
It seems like every major cybersecurity incident of the past decade or so has been immediately pinned on Russia without any investigation. Nothing has ever come of any event from election interference to infrastructure breeches.

Now all of a sudden it's revealed that Chinese hackers are embedded in many of our systems just waiting for the right time to cause havoc.

Good grief.

Correct. Our "intelligence" blamed the Russians every single time and you are further correct in pointing out there was never an investigation.

I got suspicious about this around 8-10 years ago. A good friend is director of cyber security at a fortune 1000 company and gets all kinds of "intelligence" briefings. I once asked about a recent hack in the news and he reflexively said Russia, like a person would yawn. Then DC cooked up the Russian 2016 fiasco and he was again adamant the Russians interfered with the election and my doubts grew. (Blame Russia/no investigation)

After seeing how the Russian collusion was a DC beltway and DNC fantasy/wet dream, I no longer believe our government statements they know who did it. Never with an investigation. In my mind of course China has been hacking us for years, but the government never said it.

Now they are blaming Chyna... Gee, I wonder why?!!

martial arts animation GIF by Boomerang Official

Found the culprit

• Haha
Reactions: stray
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT