ADVERTISEMENT

HAHA Chat Pubs favorite hero’s company convicted of 17 felonies by

RoyDawgMercer

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
New York jury. Lying Donnie and his spawn continue to pile up the court losses for corrupt and illegal acts. Only a matter of time before criminal charges filed against that family of grifters. They all belong in prison tax evasion and money laundering.

New York jury. Lying Donnie and his spawn continue to pile up the court losses for corrupt and illegal acts. Only a matter of time before criminal charges filed against that family of grifters. They all belong in prison tax evasion and money laundering.
They convicted some company execs for not paying taxes for company benefits? That's all they have? I hope you were never given use of a company car. Let's see if they enforce this flimsy crap against all companies in NY...i bet they don't.
Maybe we should examine tax returns of all the politicians and see if they paid taxes on their use of government cars or their government provided security teams. Hmmmm.
This was only done to create a political headline and you fell for it.

They convicted some company execs for not paying taxes for company benefits? That's all they have? I hope you were never given use of a company car. Let's see if they enforce this flimsy crap against all companies in NY...i bet they don't.
Maybe we should examine tax returns of all the politicians and see if they paid taxes on their use of government cars or their government provided security teams. Hmmmm.
I said this earlier, Presidential Candidates on Republican side will have to come from Red States are they will be investigated, harassed and their business’s bullied to death. If you run a multimillion company, something is done outside the tax code or regulations. Were these percs outside the norm, not very from what I have observed and seen.

What an exaggerated bunch of lies you told in this post. I also see the simple agreed with you.

• Haha
Reactions: shonuff253
It seems odd to me that the returns were good enough for the IRS, and I'm sure they were audited. And I'm sure there was not any political bias in the NY jury. Sad state of affairs.

I will admit, my comments are made without reading a single word about this case. I support prosecution of ALL tax evaders. My skepticism comes from all the witch hunts. And, selective prosecution.

Reactions: cherrydawg
It seems odd to me that the returns were good enough for the IRS, and I'm sure they were audited. And I'm sure there was not any political bias in the NY jury. Sad state of affairs.

I will admit, my comments are made without reading a single word about this case. I support prosecution of ALL tax evaders. My skepticism comes from all the witch hunts. And, selective prosecution.
Start reading. It’s not the mechanics of completed forms. It’s about the bullshit numbers placed on the forms. Being audited by IRS doesn’t mean shit if there isn’t confirming evidence and that’s what trial was about: a near 15 year criminal enterprise by Trump Org to defraud. The company, and by default its owner / leadership have 17 felonies convictions. It’s not over if Manhattan now wants to criminally indict / try the people involved… namely the Trump family.

Wrong. Nothing you state is correct. I strongly suggest that you read the details of what they were convicted of and the manner the payments / tax evasion was carried out over a 13 year period. Do not think this is over as Manhattan D.A. Just brought in one of the best CRIMINAL prosecutors from NY Atty Gen to further deal with the case.

PS - I HAVE had company cars and they were handled legally re taxes. Nobody lied. Nobody did anything illegal. No taxes were evaded. Sorry.

Last edited:
Wrong. Nothing you state is correct. I strongly suggest that you read the details of what they were convicted of and the manner the payments / tax evasion was carried out over a 13 year period. Do not think this is over as Manhattan D.A. Just brought in one of the best CRIMINAL prosecutors to further deal the case.

PS - I HAVE had company cars and they were handled legally re taxes. Nobody lied. Nobody did anything illegal. No taxes were evaded. Sorry.
The only thing they will get is the max fine of 1.7 million. Lol you attorney got 14 years, they not the same. lol

There was / IS a REASON Trump was THE FIRST POTUS since Nixon in '68 that did NOT RELEASE his tax returns voluntarily upon taking office. WONDER WHY ???

Same reason Trump payed $25 M (WHILE in OFFICE), to settle a class action law suit over his scam "Trump University", where he scammed students out of $60 M.

Same reason Nixon's DOJ charged him and Papa Trump for housing discrimination and fraud, to which they took a plea. 3 years later the Trumps were again charged by Ford's DOJ for the SAME offenses and AGAIN took a plea.

There is a LONG, SORDID track record of lawsuits suing Trump in Federal and State courts , going back to the 70s. ALL transgressions have been chronicled for decades by the Wall Street Journal, FORBES, Business Week, etc..

Same reason the vast majority of Trump's debt is held by Deutsche Bank in Germany, which is controlled by the Russian Mafia, (AGAIN well chronicled by the aforementioned business publications)--as Trump can't borrow any sizable amount from U.S. Banks due to repeatedly defaulting on loans , being sued ,then countersuing the banks in order to "NEGOTIATE" a LOWER settlement. Trump called it "good business". ANY HONEST man calls it being a CROOK.

ALL of the above transgressions, occurred prior to 2015 > NOTHING POLITICAL about ANY of it. All covered by the most conservative business publications in America and easily googled. WHO TRUMP IS, and ALWAYS HAS BEEN. There are a LOTTA really good men/women in the GOP. DJT AIN'T amongst them.

Last edited:
There was / IS a REASON Trump was THE FIRST POTUS since Nixon in '68 that did NOT RELEASE his tax returns voluntarily upon taking office. WONDER WHY ???

Same reason Trump payed $25 M (WHILE in OFFICE), to settle a class action law suit over his scam "Trump University", where he scammed students out of $60 M.

Same reason Nixon's DOJ charged him and Papa Trump for housing discrimination and fraud, to which they took a plea. 3 years later the Trumps were again charged by Ford's DOJ for the SAME offenses and AGAIN took a plea.

There is a LONG, SORDID track record of lawsuits suing Trump in Federal and State courts , going back to the 70s. ALL transgressions have been chronicled for decades by the Wall Street Journal, FORBES, Business Week, etc..

Same reason the vast majority of Trump's debt is held by Deutsche Bank in Germany, which is controlled by the Russian Mafia, (AGAIN well chronicled by the aforementioned business publications)--as Trump can't borrow any sizable amount from U.S. Banks due to repeatedly defaulting on loans , being sued ,then countersuing the banks in order to "NEGOTIATE" a LOWER settlement). Trump called it "good business". ANY HONEST man calls it being a CROOK.

ALL of the above transgressions, occurred prior to 2015 > NOTHING POLITICAL about ANY of it. All covered by the most conservative business publications in America and easily googled. WHO TRUMP IS, and ALWAYS HAS BEEN. There are a LOTTA really good men/women in the GOP. DJT AIN'T amongst them.
con gonna con

The only thing they will get is the max fine of 1.7 million. Lol you attorney got 14 years, they not the same. lol
Yeah, but for the rest of their lives the Grifter Trumps …. Lying Donnie, the spawn, the brothers, will have to state their “company” has 17 felony convictions on ANY loan or financial form or application (like gaming licenses, business license, incorporation docs, etc) Plus one of the convictions was for “forging / altering financial statements” which by itself is damning.

Selective prosecution. Maxine Waters gets away with murder. So does Hunter Biden. Wonder why? The current DOJ is nothing but the attack dog for Democrats. It could care less about justice. It's one-sided 100% of the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT