ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas wants 2 state compromise

woofn

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
and our buffoon president is all for it as well. When most of both sides agreed to the Gaza Strip for Palestinians, tell me what Biden’s and the hamas 2 state solution does to bring peace to Israel. This bs and appeasing Hamas after their atrocities in side of Israel is a joke…just as it would be for the USA to give terrorist or Mexico the USA ‘s land,,,oh wait

There is only 1 solution for the philistine horde.
David had the right idea.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" title="Calling The Dawgs - LIVE at Paloma Park (UGA vs Kentucky 2021)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

they sure do make a lot of noise for a (three piece band).

read into my meanings.

"...and don't
forget my dog"....

Last edited:
and our buffoon president is all for it as well. When most of both sides agreed to the Gaza Strip for Palestinians, tell me what Biden’s and the hamas 2 state solution does to bring peace to Israel. This bs and appeasing Hamas after their atrocities in side of Israel is a joke…just as it would be for the USA to give terrorist or Mexico the USA ‘s land,,,oh wait
Israel should tell them fine, your state is that huge pile of smoking concrete.

God will never let that stand.

New Palestinian state motto: From the smoking rubble to the sea, Palestine State sucks to me.
National anthem: War Pigs by Black Sabbath.
National bird: Vulture
Hamas motto: Don’t be hasty.
Hamas Army Song: Think by Aretha Franklin

Last edited:
There is a hole in space where Hamas belongs.

PIS5EI.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT