ADVERTISEMENT

Harris and Crump

ATLdawg34

National Champion
Feb 26, 2012
Athens, GA
After watching both highlight videos that Dan has posted of our two guard commits for 2016, I thought I would open the floor for discussion, criticism, comparisons, etc about and between the two. Here is my take:

First off, this is very exciting to have these two on board. Adding a big like banks would make this an extremely formidable class and Fox's best in Athens. Both guards show the ability to score, particularly from the perimeter, and hit the 3 ball with consistency. They also seem capable of playing multiple positions. Highlight tapes never show defense of course, so who knows how they are on that end.

Harris appears to be the more athletic of the two. I like having a lefty in the rotation as well. He seems to have good bounce and has the ability to finish at the rim. He makes a lot of shots from the outside, but I do have some concerns about how he brings the ball up on the wrong side of his head to shoot. If he can make it work at the next level however, you won't hear me complaining.

Crump is the higher rated player and I can see why. From the videos I have watched it looks like he can get to the basket better, and he has a very pure stroke. I love that we are bringing in outside shooting. During fox's tenure we have always needed more of that.

Both seem to pass the ball well. Would love to hear more about their character and attitude on the court. I want to have some discussion about these guys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News