ADVERTISEMENT

Has Dom Blaylock found a team yet?

Dabfa2269

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2014
I was thinking about that after watching a highlight reel from 2022 earlier today. I was surprised that his name was called as much as it was, and after another year removed from surgery, I think he’ll have a good season next year, regardless of where he plays. Just curious to know whether or not we still had a chance at bringing him back into the fold. I typed his name into Google and all I saw was UGA stuff.

PS: speaking of Dom something I’ve never heard anyone mention, and some thing that just happened to cross my mind about him today. For those who don’t know his dad is the famous Atlanta, Hawks basketball player Mookie Blaylock. I remember watching Mookie play quite vividly as a young kid and it just happened to cross my mind that I bet he was named after Mookie’s former teammate and Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins. I don’t know that for sure but I’m sure pretty sure Mookie and Dominique played together for several years in Atlanta, which allowed me to make the connection. I’ve never heard that connection made b4 but I bet that’s the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News