ADVERTISEMENT

Has it been determined how many shots the assassin got off at Trump?

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
I’m surprised that the FBI hasn’t been asked. Just from the different sounds of the gun fire, it seems only 3 fired and then the return fire from the SS.
I assume that Trumps bullet hit another person. But, unless 1 other bullet hit 2 people then there had to be at least 4 shots fired based on the number of victims and wounds.

I’m surprised that the FBI hasn’t been asked. Just from the different sounds of the gun fire, it seems only 3 fired and then the return fire from the SS.
I assume that Trumps bullet hit another person. But, unless 1 other bullet hit 2 people then there had to be at least 4 shots fired based on the number of victims and wounds.
Don't think it's been released but I've seen articles that say up to 8 but I would imagine 2 or 3 of the second volley came from SS agents. The first volley appeared to be a 3 round burst and those would almost assuredly came from the perp. The second volley appeared to be 4 or 5 shots and I wouldn't think all of those came from the SS guys.

Don't think it's been released but I've seen articles that say up to 8 but I would imagine 2 or 3 of the second volley came from SS agents. The first volley appeared to be a 3 round burst and those would almost assuredly came from the perp. The second volley appeared to be 4 or 5 shots and I wouldn't think all of those came from the SS guys.
That’s my thoughts too. You can hear 3 and then a brief pause before 4-5 more from a higher powered rifle.
After the first 3 shots the crowd gets louder so maybe he continued shooting and we just couldn’t hear them.
If it’s determined that he only got off 3 shots then there’s some explaining to do.
I’m not insinuating that there was a second shooter, just that the FBI needs to be open and transparent about the shots. I’m hopeful that there will be more details to come.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
That’s my thoughts too. You can hear 3 and then a brief pause before 4-5 more from a higher powered rifle.
After the first 3 shots the crowd gets louder so maybe he continued shooting and we just couldn’t hear them.
If it’s determined that he only got off 3 shots then there’s some explaining to do.
I’m not insinuating that there was a second shooter, just that the FBI needs to be open and transparent about the shots. I’m hopeful that there will be more details to come.
would there be spent casings? Pretty easy to count

Reactions: BlessedDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT