ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Hearing reports ATL PD had a massive walkout tonight. Any truth?

and he'll have his day in court, unlike Rayshard Brooks.
The law as currently written in the state of ga is a taser is considered a dangerous weapon and officers are justified in taking appropriate action. Rashard brooks will not have his day in court because he was driving drunk, resisted arrest and assaulted two police officers and pointed a dangerous weapon at them. He made his choices and he paid for them tragically with his life. It wasn’t murder and fellow officers walking off the job agree.

APD has one of the highest relative black officer to black resident ratios in any department in any major city. Black and white officers alike are supporting the “murderers” en masse.

Lol, umm he fired a weapon at the cops. Nice job of trying to spin the facts though commie.
He ran and while ahead of the cops, pointed the taser at them. It lights up and is easy to see if we're talking about the same murder.

Friend’s son on Athens PD said the council is doing away half of the police force. Replacing them with social workers lol. Wonder if the social workers will be directing traffic after games. What a shit show if true

And....there's the white flag.

Nope, you are just another dumb liberal who has zero common sense. The idiot DA said two weeks ago a taser is a deadly weapon. The shooting was justified and anyone witn an iq above 70 knows that. Just keep whining and stating lies. Your feelings and emotions are not facts.

Reactions: MaconDawg67
Nope, you are just another dumb liberal who has zero common sense. The idiot DA said two weeks ago a taser is a deadly weapon. The shooting was justified and anyone witn an iq above 70 knows that. Just keep whining and stating lies. Your feelings and emotions are not facts.
The DA also said that once the taser was fired it couldn't be fired again and that dept. policy is not to use deadly force on a fleeing suspect unless the public is in peril. The officer shot him anyway, and then waited to get medical aid. Hence a charge of murder, including willful disregard.

The DA also said that once the taser was fired it couldn't be fired again and that dept. policy is not to use deadly force on a fleeing suspect unless the public is in peril. The officer shot him anyway, and then waited to get medical aid. Hence a charge of murder, including willful disregard.

The DA is a moron. I will bet you whatever you want the cop is acquitted as he should be. The entire press conference was the biggest cluster fvck I have ever watched.

Not name calling when it is a fact. Coming from you though that is not saying much. You believe he didn’t fire the taser, lol.
How old are you, 12? I said you saw the thing light up on the video. It's a taser from how many feet away? That's not shoot to kill time, man.

How old are you, 12? I said you saw the thing light up on the video. It's a taser from how many feet away? That's not shoot to kill time, man.

Yawn, you are clueless. How much experience do you have with a taser to be an expert? The scumbag fired a deadly weapon at them. Use some logic and not your weak emotions.

The cop who was chasing him- running hard after Brooks just punched him in the face, by the way- saw a flash and heard a popping sound when the taser went off. He wasn’t sure exactly what was shot at him so he then pulled his weapon and return fire. This is from the statement that the officer’s attorney made when the charges were announced. But I’m sure you’ll think it’s BS because you already have your mind made up on the other side.

The cop who was chasing him- running hard after Brooks just punched him in the face, by the way- saw a flash and heard a popping sound when the taser went off. He wasn’t sure exactly what was shot at him so he then pulled his weapon and return fire. This is from the statement that the officer’s attorney made when the charges were announced. But I’m sure you’ll think it’s BS because you already have your mind made up on the other side.
I just watched it several times on video.

• They frisked him. They knew he had no weapons on him.
  • Then when the officer tries to use the taser on him, the guy steals it from him and runs.
  • There's no way they didn't know what was shot. Again, they had just frisked him for weapons and found nothing.

I think that is easier to say when you can break it down and go frame by frame. Much harder choice when in the moment, especially since there was already an altercation. I don’t think the officer will be convicted in the end, at least not convicted of murder. But who knows. Very tragic situation

I think that is easier to say when you can break it down and go frame by frame. Much harder choice when in the moment, especially since there was already an altercation. I don’t think the officer will be convicted in the end, at least not convicted of murder. But who knows. Very tragic situation
Awful situation, I agree. I guess my issue is they had just frisked him and found no weapons so they knew it wasn't a gun that he used.

Reactions: kubi13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT