ADVERTISEMENT

Help out a DGD...

Hydrant Chaser

Kirby Whisperer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I talked with an old acquaintance today and a DGD. He has been a UGA fan for several years. He needs 4 SECCG tickets to give to the adult children of a lady he is dating. He has assured me that these folks are HUGE dawg fans.

Only hitch is he will NOT be able to pay you for the tickets since he is using his holiday money to pay for other things including a surprise carnival cruise with an unlimited basic well drink pass with the lady.(the more you drink the more you save)

He made clear that the 4 tickets need to be lower level(or possibly club) and specified on the UGA side only. Again these are rabid UGA fans and will be traveling day of game from Hahira. They are bringing their own food including pimento cheese on white bread sandwiches and Church’s Fried Chicken(dark meat only) and nearly half a Claxton fruitcake.

Before any smart ass points it out, I have offered to try to get them into the game with a $5 handshake(the way I roll) but they want to know where they are sitting beforehand so reserved seats are a must.

Please DM me for further info.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News