ADVERTISEMENT

Here the problem .

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Not all 50 states are doing the same thing, by limiting social contact . Everyone of them have done something different and still doing something different. I told my blushing bride when the first case happen in Montgomery, they should close off the dam city limits other than pass through on 65 . Close off the exits . Same with bham . Only delivery trucks of food .

if they were serious about stopping the spread they would do that . No one in and no one out . Pass through on but keep going .

she said so you would restrict people movement? Yes . I would use the same concept we use after a tornado or hurricane . Your butt ain’t getting in .

Not all 50 states are doing the same thing, by limiting social contact . Everyone of them have done something different and still doing something different. I told my blushing bride when the first case happen in Montgomery, they should close off the dam city limits other than pass through on 65 . Close off the exits . Same with bham . Only delivery trucks of food .

if they were serious about stopping the spread they would do that . No one in and no one out . Pass through on but keep going .

she said so you would restrict people movement? Yes . I would use the same concept we use after a tornado or hurricane . Your butt ain’t getting in .

yes,
we have zero in our County.
yes,
let's all freak out.
yes,
let the Feds take over.
yes,
let them stop me 3 times while I go to work.
yes,
let's act like it's the end of times.

I will do as I damn well please (within reason) until I decide not to.

Charleston County, SC has 13 cases. The county has 3 of the 5 largest cities in the state (Charleston, North Charleston,Mt Pleasant). Today the mayors had a press conference and asked all non-essential businesses to close and all citizens to stay home. They are clearly hoping to flatten the curve.

Reactions: redclayhound
Charleston County, SC has 13 cases. The county has 3 of the 5 largest cities in the state (Charleston, North Charleston,Mt Pleasant). Today the mayors had a press conference and asked all non-essential businesses to close and all citizens to stay home. They are clearly hoping to flatten the curve.

Are they closing liquor stores or leaving them open? Because they ain’t serious if they keep liquor stores open like dam Publix

You called 65? 65

Danny Joe left us too soon.
Fella I knew that was in the business back in the day said Danny was a brawler extraordinaire and you knew not to F' with him. After Flirtin' he whipped every band member's ass but Bruce Crump (the drummer, big ole boy). Took his one AND only whipping like a man, left the band for awhile and put out this jewel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT