ADVERTISEMENT

Hey vaxxed and boosted people...

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You should stay in quarantine longer than we unvaxxed. You are all Super spreaders!

You should stay in quarantine longer than we unvaxxed. You are all Super spreaders!

Seems to me the jab/booster proponents no longer wish to engage. I wonder why? Even the CDC surrendered yesterday, trying to rewrite the narrative.

What I see from personal experience of friends/family/associates:

Deaths from Covid19 = 1 in 2020. Had many comorbidities.
Sudden deaths of healthy vaxed friends/family:
2 died in 2021
1 so far in 2022

When should medical malpractice/fraud trials begin? I want to see these medical/pharma establishment bastards, that pushed this sh*t, hanging from light poles!

Got a liberal buddy (UGA undergrad and Tenn Law) who has had a ton of medical issues since his shots last year. Started day of Clemson game. Thought he was exhausted, turned out he had sepsis, got better and we tailgated in Miami, then he had a heart attack and during open heart surgery, had a stroke. He's recovering, but swears it has nothing to do with the deathshot. And I cant discuss it as a possibility. Sad times.

Was a dangerous and exceedingly untested poke. Very unwise to take it esp if under 60 and healthy.

Got a liberal buddy (UGA undergrad and Tenn Law) who has had a ton of medical issues since his shots last year. Started day of Clemson game. Thought he was exhausted, turned out he had sepsis, got better and we tailgated in Miami, then he had a heart attack and during open heart surgery, had a stroke. He's recovering, but swears it has nothing to do with the deathshot. And I cant discuss it as a possibility. Sad times.
Or country and others will continue to be ravaged by the effect of the Vax/boosters for years....We lost a million to the virus but the after affects on the health of people will be felt from now on.....I lost both of my parents to Covid....dad before Vaccines were available and my mom after being Vaxxed and boosted. I had the Papa Bear version in Nov. 20....was terribly sick....and still am not the same as before...have accepted I never will be. Edit... I will not take the Vax let alone a Booster...do not want that poison in my body....Because of that I only saw my dear Mom face to face about twice the last 6 months of her life...Assisted living would not allow me to visit in person because not Vaxxed....

Last edited:

Everybody I know who was vaxxed is ok. They seem stupid, but they always did.

There was a theory that nurses were told not to aspirate the injection, creating a lottery in which you were SOL if needle hot a vein. Also saw some claim certain batches caused the deaths.

Well…..apparently, you certainly ain’t one of them.
The intelligent, informed people took the shot. How are we still arguing about this?

Well it stopped the horrible death rate. And, our Orange Jesus (to his credit) made the vaccine happen. And, there is no credible scientific evidence to suggest that it does not work, or that it kills people.

It is a choice, take the shots or not. But splattering insane nonsense on social media only serves to identify yourselves as ignorants.

The vaccine worked.

Last edited:
The intelligent, informed people took the shot. How are we still arguing about this?

Well it stopped the horrible death rate. And, our Orange Jesus (to his credit) made the vaccine happen. And, there is no credible scientific evidence to suggest that it does not work, or that it kills people.

It is a choice, take the shots or not. But splattering insane nonsense on social media only serves to identify yourselves as ignorants.

The vaccine worked.
Thanks for the laugh. Better than a professional comedian!
Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Last edited:

Duhhh…. That’s not what the study actually says. Here’s a Reuters’ link to one of the authors explaining the FACTS:

"The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9167431/

and

Last edited:
Duhhh…. That’s not what the study actually says. Here’s a Reuters’ link to one of the authors explaining the FACTS:

Reuters, hah! Next you'll tell me the CDC tells the truth!

I Have got every shot and haven’t caught it and i don’t wear a mask.

Reactions: wcbowen
First, I will say that I believe we will not have the true picture on Covid for 20-30 years. The stigma of what team you are playing for will have to dissolve before we will be able to sit down and look at real data without a bias.
with that said, this paragraph says it all:
PCR testing “measures whether there is any virus detected in the nasal swabs, irrespective of whether it is alive or dead,” Siedner explained. “Viral culture is a marker of contagiousness, with the presumption that the virus still needs to be alive to be able to be transmitted.”
This Reuters article is damage control to some degree. The study isn’t wrong. But it’s far from perfect. Mainly because you have 66 people in the study.
But the above quote means viral particles were detected (whether dead or alive) in the nose with PCR. Viral cultures are pickythings - and often times inaccurate. If you grow the virus then great, you have a positive. If not, it doesn’t mean it wasn’t there - just that you didn’t grow it.
Vaccinated people had viral particles in their nose longer than non vaccinated. Period. That’s all this study says. You could argue they would be infective longer (it makes common sense). But it’s not proven By this study. Just highly suggestive.
JC

First, I will say that I believe we will not have the true picture on Covid for 20-30 years. The stigma of what team you are playing for will have to dissolve before we will be able to sit down and look at real data without a bias.
with that said, this paragraph says it all:
PCR testing “measures whether there is any virus detected in the nasal swabs, irrespective of whether it is alive or dead,” Siedner explained. “Viral culture is a marker of contagiousness, with the presumption that the virus still needs to be alive to be able to be transmitted.”
This Reuters article is damage control to some degree. The study isn’t wrong. But it’s far from perfect. Mainly because you have 66 people in the study.
But the above quote means viral particles were detected (whether dead or alive) in the nose with PCR. Viral cultures are pickythings - and often times inaccurate. If you grow the virus then great, you have a positive. If not, it doesn’t mean it wasn’t there - just that you didn’t grow it.
Vaccinated people had viral particles in their nose longer than non vaccinated. Period. That’s all this study says. You could argue they would be infective longer (it makes common sense). But it’s not proven By this study. Just highly suggestive.
JC
It seems as though the information changes daily. It was a personal decision for all of us, but an informed and calculated one with no regrets .....a decision that was not taken lightly.

A few on here though, like to revel in the fact that they are right and want to prove they are right at the expense of the dead or who is going to die.....which is ridiculous.

Pretty sure that you are correct though, we probably won't get a true picture until 20 or 30 years from now.

At the end of the day, it should have been a personal decision for everyone involved, a calculated one with the information that you had at the time....which continues to change.

Whether someone got the vaccine or not shouldn't affect anyone here......other than to stroke their own ego.

Really DGAS who got it or not....but the insults have gotten out of hand on here. But I guess it is easy for some on "this here chat room"…….being that most all would behave differently in person.

So far, I am "kicking like a chicken"....and so is the rest of my family.

Last edited:
It seems as though the information changes daily. It was a personal decision for all of us, but an informed and calculated one with no regrets .....a decision that was not taken lightly.

A few on here though, like to revel in the fact that they are right and want to prove they are right at the expense of the dead or who is going to die.....which is ridiculous.

Pretty sure that you are correct though, we probably won't get a true picture until 20 or 30 years from now.

At the end of the day, it should have been a personal decision for everyone involved, a calculated one with the information that you had at the time....which continues to change.

Whether someone got the vaccine or not shouldn't affect anyone here......other than to stroke their own ego.

Really DGAS who got it or not....but the insults have gotten out of hand on here. But I guess it is easy for some on "this here chat room".

So far, I am "kicking like a chicken"....and so is the rest of my family.
@Eastmandawg Im not vaccinated, but I hope you keep kickin (and me too) so we can celebrate lots more dusty rings in Athens, GA together!
JC

Reactions: Eastmandawg
And just like that, players now leaving the field due to a "situation" is reported as:
"The school did not specify the nature of the situation, citing privacy laws."

Myocarditis strikes a young athlete again.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
I will take my chances. If you honestly believe that the people who got the vaccine are “walking dead” …. Jesus, man. You aren’t at all persuaded by the science, and the actual results of the vaccine?

good take your chances. That’s how it should be, individual choice.

I am a physicist. So was my dad, and his dad. I know science. Science questions itself constantly and the COVID science did anything but that. Every bureaucrat, media outlet, social media shut down conversation at every opportunity. Now the cdc even admits there is no difference in being vaccinated or not. We could tell the death rate would be virtually zero by the early models and that has proven true with time.

If you still believe in COVID vaccine theory after all this data, well I hope your shepherd never stops walking, because if he does, your head will be neck deep up his ass.

good take your chances. That’s how it should be, individual choice.

I am a physicist. So was my dad, and his dad. I know science. Science questions itself constantly and the COVID science did anything but that. Every bureaucrat, media outlet, social media shut down conversation at every opportunity. Now the cdc even admits there is no difference in being vaccinated or not. We could tell the death rate would be virtually zero by the early models and that has proven true with time.

If you still believe in COVID vaccine theory after all this data, well I hope your shepherd never stops walking, because if he does, your head will be neck deep up his ass.
Yes, something is very very wrong with the science that has been thrust upon us. What got my attention was how desperately government wanted everybody to vax vax vax boost boost, etc. I decided early on this was either about huge payola or something far more sinister or both. My wife and I decided after much reading and discussion to decline the vax. Thus far neither of us has been sick. Anybody who blindly trusts this government and the weird-assed scientists, Fauci, Birx, Rochensky, I can only say I wish them well. They might be well-advised to study sources other than MSM, and the very weird and defective Fauci. An alternative narrative is out there and it is compelling. Who the hell would take medical advice from Biden?

People continue to get sick. All people who were vaccinated will die. I can personally guarantee it. Check back with me in 30 to 40 years (if I'm still around) and I'll bet more than half who got it will be dead. Amazing!!

Reactions: celticdawg

Again, we look for the narratives we want to ride with. From what I've read this trialsitenews site is good with most other stuff, but they have been found to do a lot of pseudo science with COVID.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-infectiousness-nejm-idUSL1N2ZD1OZ
Seems that's not what the trial actually says.

Also....

https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/trialsite-news/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/trialsite-news/

Yes, something is very very wrong with the science that has been thrust upon us. What got my attention was how desperately government wanted everybody to vax vax vax boost boost, etc. I decided early on this was either about huge payola or something far more sinister or both. My wife and I decided after much reading and discussion to decline the vax. Thus far neither of us has been sick. Anybody who blindly trusts this government and the weird-assed scientists, Fauci, Birx, Rochensky, I can only say I wish them well. They might be well-advised to study sources other than MSM, and the very weird and defective Fauci. An alternative narrative is out there and it is compelling. Who the hell would take medical advice from Biden?

the worst infection we experienced was in the govt, which became overtaken by lies, profits and the lust for more power. ii would like yo know when the American people will get an apology. A lot of health care workers lost their jobs over this lie. USPS workers, soldiers were forced against their will. Small businesses which had operated for decades went under, lives were shattered. Suicides increased, many children have now lost an entire year or more of school and others had their progress and development stunted from being forced to wear an ineffective piece of paper on their face.

If justice is ever done, and I hope and think it will, there will be trials of many government officials and pharma execs. These people have done so much damage to our country and population, they have caused people to die in their seeking of power, money and influence. If we ever have good leadership in the country, these people will b tried for Crimes against Humanity.

I remember early on during the Covid “vaccine” rollout many where getting the shot because they “trust the science” and called those of us who didn’t get it a bunch of knuckle-draggers who didn’t believe in science. I always responded by asking how they hell could anyone not look at our country’s current opioid crisis and not have some serious concerns about what the FDA, pharma, doctors, and the medical research scientists were telling us. This is the same group that allowed OxyContin to be handed out like candy across the country with claims that it was a magic pain pill that wasn’t addictive. I highly recommend people watch the series titled Dopesick on Hulu to see exactly why you should have extreme caution when trusting the “science”. Untold numbers of families and communities have been decimated from the resulting opioid crisis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT