ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Y’all, I have been the lucky recipient of a Groupon Hotlanta Coupon for

Three Vacuum Brazilian Butt Lift Sessions at the Optimum Physique Body Spa located at 1224 Moreland Avenue Southeast Atlanta for the low low price of $120.

I regret to say that I will be unable to take advantage of this fine offer on account of I have no idea of what in the pure t hayull this here service is all about.
You gotta do it, Jack! I’m on my 4th Brazilian Butt Lift session and my ass is so firm you could bounce a quarter off of it.

Three Vacuum Brazilian Butt Lift Sessions at the Optimum Physique Body Spa located at 1224 Moreland Avenue Southeast Atlanta for the low low price of $120.

I regret to say that I will be unable to take advantage of this fine offer on account of I have no idea of what in the pure t hayull this here service is all about.
I sold a wine cooler unit to a nice woman from Decatur named MaitrePierreBianca last week. She does that and more, vagina steaming, body contour, laser butt lift. Yeast infections, yoni steaming, yoni washing, and much much more. Here you go:

https://www.facebook.com/stories/10...nV7a1ZTV1bFszAxw7Zs8wwXDd1jcx6gFh&__tn__=<<-R

Not trying to hijack your thread but wanted to know JaneRussell is doing.

Not trying to hijack your thread but wanted to know JaneRussell is doing.
Thank you for asking. I did not want to bombard the Chat with updates, but she has had a traumatic and scary roller coaster ride since my update last Sunday.

She had to receive a ventilator, and it has been a struggle to get her stabilized. She has finally been able to string together two good nights and working on second good day all in a row. They plan to sit her up in a chair this afternoon.

We have a long road back. Thanks everyone for your continued prayers.

Thank you for asking. I did not want to bombard the Chat with updates, but she has had a traumatic and scary roller coaster ride since my update last Sunday.

She had to receive a ventilator, and it has been a struggle to get her stabilized. She has finally been able to string together two good nights and working on second good day all in a row. They plan to sit her up in a chair this afternoon.

We have a long road back. Thanks everyone for your continued prayers.
Glad to here she is making progress, keep us updated. I will keep the prayers coming.

random malings want to buy my properties weekly.
where would I go,
And at what cost?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT