ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary letting the cat out of the bag

Makes sense to do so right when you have a platform that willfully spreads misinformation that's harming Ameircan citizen...right.

I didnt realize the America First actually meant America Corporations First and not American Citizen First.

Makes sense to do so right when you have a platform that willfully spreads misinformation that's harming Ameircan citizen...right.

I didnt realize the America First actually meant America Corporations First and not American Citizen First.

It is a really slippery slope. Where does it stop? You guys are the absolute worst with this. And I promise when the shoe is on the other foot, you will be the first one here complaining.

My own personal experience. I went down Sunday last week. Saw not one federal truck or car. Not a thing over the main roads and within the cities effected in south ga.

I took my folks home Friday. Drove back yesterday. Conversely there were 100’s of these vehicles everywhere. I would say I saw over 500 federal vehicles spread out in three different cities. That is what the response should look like. Tifwiw. The bitching and complaining during an election cycle sure did change their efforts. Politicians who want more federal money aren’t the source here. Real people going thru it. Jmo on that. I would guess there is more truth to it than any local politician wants to admit.

Take your lying political ads down then for misinformation.

Last edited:

Dude, my best friend growing up lives in Asheville. I’m also close friends with the manager of the Grove Park. I know first hand.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
Yeah, I’ve seen pix and videos and personally spoken to victims and heard their first-hand accounts.
I said you know "What"...my post was referring to misinformation. Are you saying your personal experience with Helena relief has taught you to spot misinformation and platforms that don't combat it during disaster relief.

I said you know "What"...my post was referring to misinformation. Are you saying your personal experience with Helena relief has taught you to spot misinformation and platforms that don't combat it during disaster relief.
I don’t know what you’re asking. But I know some damn credible ppl up there who have told me and shown me what’s going on. You relying on MSNBC and Harris’ spokesperson for your info?

I keep seeing you guys posting these republicans asking folks to stop spreading BS out of left field rumors. Seemingly as evidence to paint every negative opinion about FEMA as a lie?

No one is arguing that rumors of FEMA confiscating property are stupid and not helpful.

Two things can be true at the same time:

1) Dumbass rumors spread by idiots
2) Biden admin teaching a class in how not to respond to a natural disaster. Unforced errors some of which are more optics (which matter) and some of which is poor execution.

Biden / Harris gonna have to take their medicine on this one.

And now David Axelrod on record saying that this helps Harris because wealthier progressives are more resourceful and will figure out a way to vote amid the difficulties in the State? He may have unwittingly inspired every redneck in the State to walk across coals to vote against Harris.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT