ADVERTISEMENT

Hindsight 20/20?……

He's a helluva lot better option than the geriatric, dementia ridden, liberal crook who is currently inhabiting The White House! I know, Trump hurts your feelings with his tone & rhetoric! Of course,if his tone & rhetoric are what you base your vote on , you are a whimpy, liberal, candy ass! It's ok, it's true though!

He's a helluva lot better option than the geriatric, dementia ridden, liberal crook who is currently inhabiting The White House! I know, Trump hurts your feelings with his tone & rhetoric! Of course,if his tone & rhetoric are what you base your vote on , you are a whimpy, liberal, candy ass! It's ok, it's true though!
Who might you be speaking to?

The media and dims tried to destroy him the whole time he was in office. Reporting lies, repeating lies, and using the doj/fbi against him. Think of what might have been accomplished if they had worked with him instead of trying to end him. Some are starting to wake up to the truth. Other's are hopelessly stupid and still suffer from extreme TDS

The media and dims tried to destroy him the whole time he was in office. Reporting lies, repeating lies, and using the doj/fbi against him. Think of what might have been accomplished if they had worked with him instead of trying to end him. Some are starting to wake up to the truth. Other's are hopelessly stupid and still suffer from extreme TDS
He is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. The majority of the cabinet members and military officers he worked with say his return would be awful for the country. He sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. Biden might be old, but he is honest; he is experienced; he is wise; and he surrounds himself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first.

He is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. The majority of the cabinet members and military officers he worked with say his return would be awful for the country. He sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. Biden might be old, but he is honest; he is experienced; he is wise; and he surrounds himself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first.
Your points prior to Biden might be old, although somewhat exaggerated are mostly true. Your points after Biden might be old are 100% false…..

Unbelievable. I get your disdain for trump. But come on man. Biden honest ? Do you have a good explanation for the millions and phony corps ?

Thank you Karen.

Who are the cabinet members and military officers?

Trump is no doubt an asshole and a selfish one at that. The biggest difference between him and Biden is that Trump wears his asshole on his sleeve, and Biden hides it. Instead faking and relying on his Uncle Joe good guy image.

One is an effective leader / negotiator / decision-marker, and one is not.

I would never want to work for Trump. Or live with him. But if the choice for who affects policy and results at the top is between him and Biden, put that outwardly unapologetic selfish asshole back in office.

0/10

Ain't no way you're really this stupid.

That’s great. Yeah, bring the asshole back. Seems to me that’s what’s needed.
He is one of these guys that either you like or don't, there are no in-betweens. He always says what he thinks, not what you want to hear which is unlike so many other politicians....he’s definitely not a politician.

I would much, much rather have someone that is that way. You always know where you stand.

He has never hurt my feelings......his ego, shat that doesn't bother me either. Most successful people have one.

If everybody likes you, you are doing something wrong...the same with dislike. When elected, he's gonna take no prisoners, just like before. Shat gonna hit the fan day 1 when he takes over.

Gonna need an “asshole” to clean this mess up…..hope he offends many.

“Gonna need an “asshole” to clean this mess up…..hope he offends many”.

My point exactly. This country has lost its way and needs its feelings hurt. Democrats have proven they’re unfit to govern. They’ve screwed up everything they’ve touched.
Inflation is good 4 some, just not me. I’m just a PO white boy “just trying to get by”:

At about 1:40:

If Trump would simply stop saying stupid stuff, I think he would be much better off. What bothers me, is he can still be who he is...without his opponents ammunition.....

Don't ever use the word "dictator", again in reference to himself, even in jest.
Don't use immature language, when speaking of opponents.
Focus on the facts and issues. Talk about housing costs, groceries, and the border.
Communicate plans, instead of cursing people.
Address problems, not parties.

Did you take Democrat 101 class? Always accuse repubs of doing what you are doing. You described Biden to a T, only to apply it to DJT. Right out of the dim book. Great job.

If Trump would simply stop saying stupid stuff, I think he would be much better off. What bothers me, is he can still be who he is...without his opponents ammunition.....

Don't ever use the word "dictator", again in reference to himself, even in jest.
Focus on the facts and issues. Talk about housing costs, groceries, and the border.
100 percent. They are already using the dictator comment in a Biden ad. Completely out of context, but who cares. No one is going to check the context. Just stupid.

He has your border open to all from all over the world. Tell he how that is what you want? We have a Hamas army here along with 100k Chinese army. You don’t know if that is true which is ok. Your government does not know nor do they care. That is not alright. But you prefer that to Trump. I bet no one has ever accused you of being a good American, and they won’t start tomorrow.

This has to be satire.

Did you really say Biden surrounds himself with good people? He exclusively surrounds himself with the hardcore progressives he is beholden to. Biden is an unprincipled whore. I get you don’t like Trump, I’m not a fan of a lot of his antics either, but he was the most honest (from a campaign promise standpoint) president that this country has had in my lifetime and I was born during Nixon.

Last edited:
No way this is a real post on Joe hahaha

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Hes his own worst enemy.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
iu

You are correct, but he can't and never will.

I always loved and respected the man for giving up his life of luxury and jumping into the fray, to save the American dream! He was attacked unmercifully from the day he announced his running for the office. Both crooked parties worked against him as he singlehandedly made America better by bringing back companies from overseas that had left the US to escape overbearing taxes. He made the US energy independent and we actually exported oil to other countries. He Strengthened the military, faced Americas enemies and backed them down into behaving as they should. He gave one of the best State of the union addresses I have ever seen.
He highlighted the greatness of this nation is the freedom loving Patriots that work to support their families and communities. Obama (AND THRE DEMS) claim government makes this nation great, and preaches we are all victims that they are saving from ourselves. Trump put 3 conservative Supreme court justices in the SCOTUS.
He loaded much of the other judge positions around the US with conservative judges to help eliminate the crazy non-punishment of criminals. He never took a dime for a paycheck, but gave it back to certain departments of the federal government. There are so many great things he did , I can not remember them all.
Remember he did not have to leave his life of luxury to endure the crap storm the libs attacked him on daily.
I will support him 100%, as we do not have anyone short of GOD that can save this Constitutional Republic!

Just tell me where you bury them quart canning jars. I will look after them for you.
What happens when the federal government take over gold prices like it did in the early 1900s . I think that will happen . To many middle class people has purchased 100s of million in gold . It is hard for them to monitor our profits for tax purpose.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
I always loved and respected the man for giving up his life of luxury and jumping into the fray, to save the American dream! He was attacked unmercifully from the day he announced his running for the office. Both crooked parties worked against him as he singlehandedly made America better by bringing back companies from overseas that had left the US to escape overbearing taxes. He made the US energy independent and we actually exported oil to other countries. He Strengthened the military, faced Americas enemies and backed them down into behaving as they should. He gave one of the best State of the union addresses I have ever seen.
He highlighted the greatness of this nation is the freedom loving Patriots that work to support their families and communities. Obama (AND THRE DEMS) claim government makes this nation great, and preaches we are all victims that they are saving from ourselves. Trump put 3 conservative Supreme court justices in the SCOTUS.
He loaded much of the other judge positions around the US with conservative judges to help eliminate the crazy non-punishment of criminals. He never took a dime for a paycheck, but gave it back to certain departments of the federal government. There are so many great things he did , I can not remember them all.
Remember he did not have to leave his life of luxury to endure the crap storm the libs attacked him on daily.
I will support him 100%, as we do not have anyone short of GOD that can save this Constitutional Republic!
I read this to my wife she went with. Amen!

Yes, POTUS lives like the rift raft.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
That the same as riff-raff??
No. rift raft uses a t and is a poor man's boat. https://floatingtone.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/the-riff-raff-and-the-“rift-raft”/

The first Google result for rift raft (which has 33,100 hits) only intrigued me more. On wiki.answers.com, someone has posted the question ‘what if [is] a rift raft?’ and here is the one answer which was posted:

I once heard in a documentary about steamboats on the Mississippi riverthat while the wealthy could afford to travel on steamboats, poor people could not and used small rafts that were called “rift rafts”. From that term came the term “riff raff” meaning poor people and later “people with whom you did not wish to be associated”.
Is this story true? I don’t know, but the documentary was on cable on either the science channel or the discover channel or other reputable channel. Perhaps someone else can confirm this etymology of the term.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT