ADVERTISEMENT

Hiya idiots! Trump raid is a distraction

MooseHumperDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2018
Kalispell, MT
The IRS doesn't want you to notice the "deadly force" language in the ad from February for 300 CID agents that your various news outlets are using to get ad revenues from your stupidity and paranoia!

Good news! IRS has changed the language that no one cared about for 100+ years.

Morons. There aren't 3 people on this site with the capability or motivation to confirm stories.

What I learned this week is that every conservative, independent site that I thought was credible is running fake news, just like the commies.

There is no truth. Enjoy arguing over Trump, vaxxes and the 8 armored IRS divisions being formed this week.

Idiots!

Also, whether you like armed federal agents or not, they send a few hundred rounds downrange now and then. It's called practice and certification. They will not be unleashing librarians with hollow points to kill us in our sleep.

Not even the Navy Seals, who do take a lot of lives, advertise like that.
The SLCPD does. Go ahead, scroll down.

Hint: I am just speculating, but it may be that military applicants are expected to assume that deadly force may be required....for the last 5000+ years.

The IRS doesn't want you to notice the "deadly force" language in the ad from February for 300 CID agents that your various news outlets are using to get ad revenues from your stupidity and paranoia!

Morons. There aren't 3 people on this site with the capability or motivation to confirm stories.

What I learned this week is that every conservative, independent site that I thought was credible is running fake news, just like the commies.

There is no truth. Enjoy arguing over Trump, vaxxes and the 8 armored IRS divisions being formed this week.

Idiots!
You're generally right.

However, how do you propose to break the grip on people caught up in distraction because they are chasing an end result?

I believe we're too far gone and the only way is to engage distractions head on by poking at all of the swirling false narratives. People will surely stay stuck in the loop of "get Trump" vs winning the next election to get things on track. Neither are happening. At least get people thinking and hope they decide to start challenging this scripted political drama.

Idiots!

incite pug?
the Rest should be more forthcoming...
wife told me to shut it down
with my honesty.!?
she's right.

Last edited:

Idiots!
LOL. They are just hiring more people to do what they've already been doing. IRS special agents have been armed for decades. If you are armed, there probably isn't a "deadly force is optional if necessary. You decide" type of wording for any govt. worker that has to pack a gun.

It’s like talking to my wife.
You talk to your wife? Grow some balls. When Mrs. Moose tries to have a conversation with me, I remind her that if I wanted to talk, I would have married a dude.

And we fish in lakes up here, btw. Ask somebody in Bozeman how the fly fishing is doing.

LOL. They are just hiring more people to do what they've already been doing. IRS special agents have been armed for decades. If you are armed, there probably isn't a "deadly force is optional if necessary. You decide" type of wording for any govt. worker that has to pack a gun.
These people are so stupid that I have to thank a liberal for actually getting it.

IRS started running ads like that in 1919.

I see that Buy'em Young has not responded to having his ass handed to him.

You talk to your wife? Grow some balls. When Mrs. Moose tries to have a conversation with me, I remind her that if I wanted to talk, I would have married a dude.

And we fish in lakes up here, btw. Ask somebody in Bozeman how the fly fishing is doing.
I have fished the flathead in the Bob and the Smith.

Idiots!
Welcome back Scott. You will be gone again by the end of the month.

Idiots!
Dang Moose.....me thinks when you got home Mrs. Moose would not Rut with you.....maybe she found proof of a Soiree in Atlanta.?? Chill man...she will get over it....Also, none of the Media outlets are credible anymore....pandering to their chosen masses...

Yep...Mulder and Scully were always Packin.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT