ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Hold on to your hats folks, especially if you have loans out against your stock....

qXmRgQK.png
Remember ugly is just a perspective. Nothing to see here.

• Haha
Reactions: freespeechisfree
So multiple regional bank stock crashing is a matter of perspective. Interesting please continue lol.
Gladly. People my age (30s) have basically been investing at all time highs. Real estate values have climbed steadily in our adult lives. I will welcome a recession and the possible buying opportunities it brings.

Gladly. People my age (30s) have basically been investing at all time highs. Real estate values have climbed steadily in our adult lives. I will welcome a recession and the possible buying opportunities it brings.
I get that view and that's great for you. It's fine for stuff to come down. But when they start to crash like this. It is never good for anything. Banks start failing then what comes next? The credit markets tighten up big time. Then makes it even harder for every day americans. Companies then start laying off even more people. And things gets really ugly. But sounds like you are happy to see what is going on. This is not it man. People could lose a bunch of money. Everyone's 401k's could take a really big hit.

You sound like Janet Yelling, yet claim i'm the bot.

Interesting.

One reason we are where we are today - which is not where you think we are - is that the Silicon Valley and a bunch of idiot doomers spent all weekend whining about a bunch of shit.

Take this doomer bullshit elsewhere.

One reason we are where we are today - which is not where you think we are - is that the Silicon Valley and a bunch of idiot doomers spent all weekend whining about a bunch of shit.

Dude it's not doomer stuff when 2 banks just failed. One in SVB that did funding for 50% of all tech start ups. Look at the market today all banks are down and regional ones are crashing hard.

b3FXK0i.png

It's best to be a fool and remain silent, as opposed to running your mouth and removing all doubt.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
Dude it's not doomer stuff when 2 banks just failed. One in SVB that did funding for 50% of all tech start ups. Look at the market today all banks are down and regional ones are crashing hard.
Remember, most people don't want to be unplugged. They'll lie to themselves until the very end.

Reactions: D-rockksig10
y8ydg2zuegna1.jpg

NY Signature Bank is the third largest bank failure in US history. SVB #2.

Everything is fine folks. You're all doomers and stupid and need to get back to work.

Reactions: D-rockksig10
I get that view and that's great for you. It's fine for stuff to come down. But when they start to crash like this. It is never good for anything. Banks start failing then what comes next? The credit markets tighten up big time. Then makes it even harder for every day americans. Companies then start laying off even more people. And things gets really ugly. But sounds like you are happy to see what is going on. This is not it man. People could lose a bunch of money. Everyone's 401k's could take a really big hit.
Bro I don’t “want” a recession. That’s silly. But I’m a reasonable person that knows shit like this happens. Just need to be ready

I did just see all green in futures. Lets just hope that holds. My fear is that with bad Fed news and bad jobs report, on top of the banks, things could tumble. I just pulled a pretty large sum out to short term fund a new start up and I am hoping the timing wasnt terrible. I dont need a margin call in my life right now.
As long as Joe Blow is in office you need worry!

This is about to get very ugly unfortunately. As they said on CNBC back during the 08 financial crisis. Confidence is a fragile thing. Once it is broken it's hard to get that trust back. I am afraid it's going to get worst before it gets better.
Held the course in portfolio in 2008, and have never regretted it.

It was the Fed printing money that caused the problem in the first place (inflation), which led to the Fed raising rates sharply to counter inflation (that it caused). And now the solution is to print more money to bail about the banking system, which is, of course, inflationary.

Sure, call me a “doomer” or whatever, but bottom line, this is just being a realist - this system isn’t sustainable and will fail at some point.

Reactions: MiddleTennDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT