ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Home invasion

HHolland92

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
Some of the ppl I talk to often already know, but last night I had a home invasion. My girlfriend and I are in the process of moving so we are remodeling a new house and worked on it until around midnight. We have a Catahoula (Kimber) that’s a bit of a bad ass.. go to open the door and it’s unlocked. Kimber goes bat shit and starts showing teeth and getting real aggressive.. we call her back and walk out the house. I had left my 9mm on the nightstand so we didn’t have any protection. Just had a weird gut feeling. Call my parents and get them to meet us with some guns. Figured we was just being overprecautious, but Kimber acting like that was abnormal.. we start casing the house and sure enough there’s a man laying down in front of my couch. My thought process was that I have guns in the house that are loaded so had to assume he was armed. I put the pistol on him and held him at gunpoint while my girlfriend called the police. A witness said they saw him walking around down the street in a weird way at 11:30 AM but didn’t call it in.. come to find out he smashed by bedroom window and crawled in that way, stole some money and walked out the front door to the gas station and bought three 12 packs of beer, came back to my house and drank them and waited. Was a REALLY bizarre scenario. This is NOT a political post, but they wasn’t able to ID him (seems to be an illegal alien), but he dropped his phone in my house so apparently they was able to figure out who he was. So this dude was in my house for 12 hours.. just drinking beer and hanging around. Not sure if he was stalking us, not to sound like Claydawgg but my girlfriend is pretty easy on the eyes and typically gets home before me except for yesterday, so I don’t want to have those thoughts but he may have had worse intentions than him drinking a ton and passing out before midnight. Went ahead and pressed charges. Everything ended up in best case scenario for a bad situation, but my girlfriend is pretty traumatized. Thanks to everyone that’s checked up on me today, we are doing okay and glad nobody was harmed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News