ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Q for Will & Chat Dems. Was peace & prosperity in DJT first term "luck?"....

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
for lack of a better term? A coincidence that could have just as easily happened under a Harris or Biden regime? For the record I think it is totally okay to take this position. I highly disagree with it, I am just curious if that is in fact the position, given the support for Harris as President.

Low inflation and wage growth that far exceeded that inflation.
Historic prosperity amongst lower class and minorities.
Peace in the US
Peace in the middle east
Peace in Europe

Bottom line - Did Biden just draw bad cards? Is the behavior of Iran's proxies towards Israel, Afghanistan withdrawal, Putin invading Ukraine and that war showing no signs of ending after almost 3 years, inflation, record credit card debt / delinquency, record housing un-attainability?........just a bad draw that he and Harris happened to be in charge during all of this?

Or is there any correllation whatsoever between the leadership of our Country and all of these events? Again - there are arguments that it is just bad luck. I am just curious if that is the honest position here.

Last edited:
for lack of a better term? A coincidence that could have just as easily happened under a Harris or Biden regime? For the record I think it is totally okay to take this position. I highly disagree with it, I am just curious if that is in fact the position, given the support for Harris as President.

Low inflation and wage growth that far exceeded that inflation.
Historic prosperity amongst lower class and minorities.
Peace in the US
Peace in the middle east
Peace in Europe

Bottom line - Did Biden just draw bad cards? Is the behavior of Iran's proxies towards Israel, Afghanistan withdrawal, Putin invading Ukraine and that war showing no signs of ending after almost 3 years, inflation, record credit card debt / delinquency, record housing un-attainability?........just a bad draw that he and Harris happened to be in charge during all of this?

Or is there any correllation whatsoever between the leadership of our Country and all of these events? Again - there are arguments that it is just bad luck. I am just curious if that is the honest position here.
bump as Iran directly (not their proxies) launches hundreds of missiles indiscriminately into Israel. The last month or two of Israel's badassery makes pretty clear that they feel they are on their own to deter Iran.

Reactions: WGrovedawg
policy & tangible results are not something the left likes to discuss or brag about. it usually doesn't make them look the best. they prefer to cater to emotions instead

policy & tangible results are not something the left likes to discuss or brag about. it usually doesn't make them look the best. they prefer to cater to emotions instead
Would serve them better to admit things aren’t great but point to reasons out of their control of that is indeed their position. Pretending like things are good when they aren’t just pisses people off and suggests avoidance for a reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT