ADVERTISEMENT

Hope this is not too out of place here.....

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
but here it goes:

I was very saddened and shocked to hear of the passing of a DGD yesterday. Not sure if any of you would even know who he is/was, but it was 'Senator Blutarsky'. He had his own blog named "Get The Picture". He had that site for all good dawgs to visit to for over 20 plus years (guessing). I visited it daily from the start......and so did 100's of others. Even though I never met him, I certainly felt as though I knew him.

My deepest sympathy to his family and friends. Sending love, thoughts and prayers. May peace be with him & all concerned, he will definitely be missed by many.

RIP my friend....I am sure you will be watching when the Dawgs win the next one.

Link:

Sorry if I am out of place here on Rivals, just felt as though I should mention it....

Last edited:
but here it goes:

I was very saddened and shocked to hear of the passing of a DGD yesterday. Not sure if any of you would even know who he is/was, but it was 'Senator Blutarsky'. He had his own blog named "Get The Picture". He had that site for all good dawgs to visit to for over 20 plus years (guessing). I visited it daily from the start......and so did 100's of others. Even though I never met him, I certainly felt as though I knew him.

My deepest sympathy to his family and friends. Sending love, thoughts and prayers to all concerned. May peace be with all concerned, he will definitely be missed by many.

RIP my friend....I am sure you will be watching when the Dawgs win the next one.

Link:

Sorry if I am out of place here on Rivals, just felt as though I should mention it....
God's speed senator. DGD

but here it goes:

My deepest sympathy to his family and friends. Sending love, thoughts and prayers to all concerned. May peace be with all concerned, he will definitely be missed by many.

Link:

FYI-Apparently, not the same guy who posts here as Senator Blutarsky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT