ADVERTISEMENT

Horns want the OrangeBlood mods to go after Kirby....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
"It was supposed to be our night and he was mean" Horn:

Mods- Push the issue on Kirby​

Yes everyone knew we would be fined. Truly a crazy time in stadium history.

Why isn’t the media going after Kirby? Literally every hard game he’s chewing out the refs the entire game. Cry baby isn’t the word. He does it all the time.

Kirby can shove opposing players and not get fined or anything? He just had to say, I thought it was another coach.

Kirbspiracy Horn: Did Kirby tap in to communication system thus Texas pulled the cord so both staffs in dark?

"They should call you Longheifer" Horn: Oh please, like a coach yelling at, and working officials is anything new. Get thicker skin. We would look so soft for crying about that.

"I'm just a Rivals site MB mod" Horn: How do we push the issue?

Whitney Horn: You just have to really believe

LNmWlO.gif

"Stop procrastinating" Horn:
You know, push the issue

"Kirby ruined the whole spectacle. Everything!" Horn:
I think Kirby also unplugged the plug on the halftime concert yesterday. WTF was up with that?

Not Wooderson Horn: OP what are you smoking? What ever it is I don’t want any

"He should've been fired, then we would still be no. 1. So unfair" Horn:
I REALLY wish the Msu QB retaliated and pushed Kirby back, and then a bench clearing incident occurred.

Then the SEC and ncaa couldn't just gloss over it.

People get fired for this type of thing.

"With YouTube, TikTok, etc, we can get the word out. Then Sankey has to do something. Make him pay for raping us Saturday" Horn:
You can push the issue by creating viral content. Whether by being funny or serious in doing so. Articles or YouTube video calling out his constant crybaby antics. Asking how he wasn’t fined for pushing another teams player.

Ask the SEC about fining that clown for his post game comments. Ask about all the off the field incidents etc.

Golden opportunity for a content creator/writer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.