ADVERTISEMENT

How good is Rashada?

DonutDawg

Vent Peacemaker
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2009
It's truly unreal that Kirby was able to get him to transfer here, especially with his history of devastating the gators 😂😂

But how good is he? I'm asking a legit question because I haven't ever seen him play. It seems like he's good with all the hype he had & how in demand he was in the portal. But I have no sense of his game. It's he a good passer & able to read defense? Or is he more of an athletic QB?
I've been a big supporter of Gunner for a while but I've still yet to see anything impressive from him in his limited snaps. GDay wasn't exactly a confidence builder either. So IMO, we need Rashada to be ready in a worst case scenario.

Another guy that we need to be the real deal is Frazier. I know he basically just arrived in Athens but we really need him to be ready to be great as a freshman. I like Etienne & I think he'll be very good. I also like how RodRob looked when he was healthy last year.
But we're gonna need that 3rd guy who can contribute & make plays.
I have high hopes/expectations for Frazier, I hope I'm not jinxing him.

Also, I'm going to need to see more from Mykel, Christen Miller, Hall, & TID this season. Not saying they haven't been good, but our defense needs these guys to take the next step & be dominant. It would also help if Damon Wilson & Jalon Walker get to the QB alot & finish plays with sacks this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.