ADVERTISEMENT

How long before the Chat libs show up again after that train wreck last night

Mini Mike isn't the savior they thought he'd be, looks like Crazy Bernie will be the nominee . The only question left is will the Dems win more than two states?

Hillary will arrange for Bernie to die "peacefully, in his sleep" unless her internal polls tell her that there is absolutely no path for her to beat Trump in Novermber.

One of the campaign promises of Trump, that helped get him elected in '16, was "no more foreign wars" unless America is attacked(America First). Jury is still out on that promise with 4.5 more years to go, but so far no new wars.

But it's not surprising the DNC uses very selective polls to decide who makes the debate stage, to avoid "no more regime change wars" talk by Tulsi. The corrupt DNC disregards some very prominent polls that show good numbers for Tulsi Gabbard, to keep her off the stage. Notice they never debate our foreign policy and foreign wars. The Dims have become the new War Party, and don't want the voters to know.

Last edited:
Not a fiscal lib, but you guys think I am so here goes:

Last night was a total disaster for the Dems

Bloomberg’s only hope is to give the DNC a billion dollars in return for them canceling the rest of the debates

Bernie’s to lose now.

Speaking of losing, House is definitely in play if Bernie is the nominee.

Trump has to be laughing his ass off

Bloomberg’s only hope is to give the DNC a billion dollars in return for them canceling the rest of the debates

Bernie’s to lose now.

Fiscal lib or not doesn’t really matter. You’re just a lib. Your overview of last night is pretty good. Although, house is in play no matter who the lib nominee is.

Anybody who wants to spend government taxpayer-supplied funds on housing and care for illegal aliens, Medicare for all, free tuition, free abortions, and homo partner benefits is a fiscal lib. You can NOT be a social lib, which you admit to being, without being a fiscal lib. Where do you thing the money is going to come from to support all your social program horseshit? It has to be either higher taxes and/or larger budget and deficit, both of which are hallmarks of fiscal liberalism. Time for you to end the charade.

Bernie’s to lose now.

Well damn. Ok, we agree

Anybody who wants to spend government taxpayer-supplied funds on housing and care for illegal aliens, Medicare for all, free tuition, free abortions, and homo partner benefits is a fiscal lib. You can NOT be a social lib, which you admit to being, without being a fiscal lib. Where do you thing the money is going to come from to support all your social program horseshit? It has to be either higher taxes and/or larger budget and deficit, both of which are hallmarks of fiscal liberalism. Time for you to end the charade.

Yeah, I've always laughed when people claim to be socially liberal and fiscally conservative, its like what Dice Clay said about being Bi Sexual. You either suck d or you don't

Yeah, I've always laughed when people claim to be socially liberal and fiscally conservative, its like what Dice Clay said about being Bi Sexual. You either suck d or you don't

Never really understood the bi-sexual deal.

If a bi-sexual walks in a room and sees a world class weight lifter and a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, which part of the "bi" takes charge?

You can NOT be a social lib, which you admit to being, without being a fiscal lib.
Respectfully disagree, I don't want any free stuff for gays, I just want them to be able to have the same rights as straight folks. I know you going to talk about spousal benefits for gay couples and that costs tax dollars. I guess it does, but again, no special programs here, just same rights as us straight folks.

Not allowing assault weapons, not sure how that costs tax dollars.

My definition of social lib revolves around those issues, and not getting free stuff like college tuition, Medicare for all, etc. When my tax dollars start being dolled out for a bunch of freebies, I view that as being a fiscal issue, and you are I are much more in agreement there than you probably think.

Have a good one.

Reactions: JudgeLarryDawg
Respectfully disagree, I don't want any free stuff for gays, I just want them to be able to have the same rights as straight folks. I know you going to talk about spousal benefits for gay couples and that costs tax dollars. I guess it does, but again, no special programs here, just same rights as us straight folks.

My definition of social lib revolves around those issues, and not getting free stuff like college tuition, Medicare for all, etc. When my tax dollars start being dolled out for a bunch of freebies, I view that as being a fiscal issue, and you are I are much more in agreement there than you probably think.

Have a good one.

First, Gays have every right that anyone else does, its not even open for debate.

I don't know what an assault weapon is? But I know rifles are used less in crime than say, assault hammers

Mini Mike isn't the savior they thought he'd be, looks like Crazy Bernie will be the nominee . The only question left is will the Dems win more than two states?
Hopefully, they're gone for good. Like when you flush a turd. In our country, which was built on capitalism, hard work and individual responsibility, our plumbing system works.

Have a good one.
"Berry Strange". a new Netflix film soon to be release starring 0612. 65

Have a good one.
What is the difference in the rights of gays versus straight citizens?

Define Assault Weapons. I've always wondered what defines a weapon as an "Assault Weapon".

Have a good one.
Name a right straight folks have which gays do not. My God, man, you have espoused free shit for your worthless criminal "guests" time and time again, which COMPLETELY DISQUALIFIES you as a fiscal conservative and QUALIFIES you as the worst type of liberal, one who would destroy the integrity of the country. I'd rather have a discussion with Trim or Elevator than you; at least they acknowledge what they really stand for. You lie.

I'm now convinced you do not even know what terms like fiscal, liberal, and conservative even mean.

Have a good one.

You forgot the right to kill children! And you want tax dollars to go to planned parenthood, which is code for "get your tax payer funded abortion here" You are so confused you don't even realize what you stand for. You are a leftist lib murdering liar.

Never really understood the bi-sexual deal.

If a bi-sexual walks in a room and sees a world class weight lifter and a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, which part of the "bi" takes charge?
Decisions, decisions, decisions
Hot-Dogs_8-to-1_470x500.jpg
PSOpHDJoz-TdQ19m6YjG2hlgp-L_8FyzNVG6wgS6_DTx6Br0oHCFa6vlvEfyTBmzsFxRg_iPBPqvXE98VPXmWsj5A7bpZWgLIrYF1sLXxdxZiA

Since this thread somehow veered into a discussion about gay rights & such seems appropriate to mention the gay hater in Chief just appointed the first openly gay cabinet member to head as DNI.

Trump truly sucks at being a bigot & homophobe. Guy just can’t get anything right.

Or maybe those are just more fake narratives pushed in the media that morons continue to believe without thinking for themselves.

Fwiw @dawgfood0612 this is the same man Mitt Romney fired from his campaign for simply being gay.

I don't want any free stuff for gays, I just want them to be able to have the same rights as straight folks. I know you going to talk about spousal benefits for gay couples and that costs tax dollars. I guess it does, but again, no special programs here, just same rights as us straight folks.
Then whats your opinion on confused "xy athletes" competing against "clear-headed xx athletes"? IMO, the dims want to destroy Title IX by turning over women's sports championships to confused men.

Have a good one.
"Assault weapons"

LOL, the dims will be lovin’ them some Sanders if/when he wins their nomination...we’ll find out he’s the best thing since sliced bread. There’s hardly a one of those dim politicians who wouldn’t vote Sanders over Trump. They are a pathetic bunch...

Not allowing assault weapons, not sure how that costs tax dollars.t p

Have a good one.

Food,

Where do you stand on 1. taxes paying for Planned Parenthood, 2. section 8 housing with subsidies so high that the private sector can't compete, 3. job requirements for food stamps,4. black reparations and. trillions to fight climate change?

When all these under 35 that is in server debt Paying for a degree that got them a job making 25k a year are promised debt relief they will vote for Bernie, free health care they vote for Bernie. 15 dollar an hr min. wage they vote for Bernie. All the illegal that democrats are lining up to vote all vote for Bernie, through in crooked voting precincts they go for Bernie. Trump couldn’t win, Bernie can’t win. Free appeals to a lot of people, Thinking Bernie can’t win might make us look like democratic come the second Wednesday in November.

Then whats your opinion on confused "xy athletes" competing against "clear-headed xx athletes"? IMO, the dims want to destroy Title IX by turning over women's sports championships to confused men.
No you only have a sports team representing your school. No girls BB or boys, just a BB team. If I was in school today I would be on the girls BB team I am 5 ‘7” I would rule. It is just a matter of time when this happens if things keep up this way. Congress is considering passing a law making it mandatory for this cross gender athletes to happen.

Food,

Where do you stand on 1. taxes paying for Planned Parenthood, 2. section 8 housing with subsidies so high that the private sector can't compete, 3. job requirements for food stamps,4. black reparations and. trillions to fight climate change?
Hoffman, here goes:

1. I believe a women can decide what she wants to do with her body, and whatever decision she makes, she has to pay for it. Tax dollars should not be in play here.

2. I really know nothing about Section 8 housing, can't comment either way.

3. If the folks that provide the tax dollars (like you and I) for food stamps have to work, then the people getting our money should work as well.

4. Black reparations-Hell no, even though if it gets passed, when my ancestors came over (Scottish), I think we got put in some camps, so I should get a check too (Hope you can see the sarcasm in my response here, reparations are ridiculous).

Climate change-there needs to be some middle ground and some baby steps taken here, as climate change is real, but the answers to the problem don't just mean spending tons of money. As I have said before, the Dems want to throw trillions at climate change, but if you don't get China and India to come on board, it is just a total waste of money. Pubs response isn't much better, which is what climate change? This one is not easy, something needs to be done here, but I have no idea how to make it work. I do know that just throwing money blindly at a problem never works.

Have a good one.

Hoffman, here goes:

1. I believe a women can decide what she wants to do with her body, and whatever decision she makes, she has to pay for it. Tax dollars should not be in play here.

3. If the folks that provide the tax dollars (like you and I) for food stamps have to work, then the people getting our money should work as well.

4. Black reparations-Hell no, even though if it gets passed, when my ancestors came over (Scottish), I think we got put in some camps, so I should get a check too (Hope you can see the sarcasm in my response here, reparations are ridiculous).

Climate change-there needs to be some middle ground and some baby steps taken here, as climate change is real, but the answers to the problem don't just mean spending tons of money. As I have said before, the Dems want to throw trillions at climate change, but if you don't get China and India to come on board, it is just a total waste of money. Pubs response isn't much better, which is what climate change? This one is not easy, something needs to be done here, but I have no idea how to make it work. I do know that just throwing money blindly at a problem never works.

Have a good one.

You neglected to tell him you are a big supporter of planned parent hood i.e. abortions on demand and get your baby parts here, which is a big user of tax dollars...

And ain't it sweet that you believe a woman can decide what to do with her body but have no feeling for the innocent female babies whose bodies are the actual ones murdered. You are a sick murdering liar. You blow in the wind, say one thing then when challenged turn around and say something else. YOU are a hypocrite. OH and don't forget a murdering baby killing sicko.

Hoffman, here goes:

Have a good one.
1. Actually, there is somebody else's body in there, that she is deciding about. Isn't abortion about the innocent person getting killed, who cant speak for themselves?

What "problem" are you trying to fix with respect to "Climate Change"? You have admitted that the climate changes. We all know that. But the climate has always changed, and the changes now are no worse than they've been in the past. We have science that proves that.

What is the current temp of the Earth? What temp should it be, IYO? Do you believe that politicians and a global tax can control the temp of the Earth?

Taxing hell out of every man, woman, and child on earth to alter the climate is a hallmark of a true fiscal conservative.
I do know that just throwing money blindly at a problem never works.

That was my last sentence in my response about climate change, so how in the hell did you come up with "Taxing hell out of..."

That was my last sentence in my response about climate change, so how in the hell did you come up with "Taxing hell out of..."
I quoted and replied to JBD's question he posed to you. I am sorry for the dig, but you have certainly painted a target on yourself.

Edit: And you certainly have advocated throwing money at what you deem important, like illegal trespassers and abortion, gun confiscation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT