ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg How many of you have ever……

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
peed outside in a public place, not that anyone saw you, but that someone could very possibly show up and see you? I have been on a trip for the last week, and I’ll just say that, at 76 years old, things change. The need to pee comes on you a lot quicker than it used to, and you can’t hold it as long as you once could, ha! Anybody else ever experience this sudden urge and not be anywhere close to a restroom?

peed outside in a public place, not that anyone saw you, but that someone could very possibly show up and see you? I have been on a trip for the last week, and I’ll just say that, at 76 years old, things change. The need to pee comes on you a lot quicker than it used to, and you can’t hold it as long as you once could, ha! Anybody else ever experience this sudden urge and not be anywhere close to a restroom?
As recently as last Friday at Houston County baseball where they only have 1 bathroom for the entire complex. I was not about to wait 30 minutes in line to pee. Very surprising that a baseball complex at a 6A school with multiple state titles would not have but one stall for men and one for women when there are several hundred in attendance. The line was at least 15 deep the entire night for men, the women's line was considerably longer. The only saving grace for the restroom was that concessions were so slow that the crowd could not get drinks or food which I would guess helped keep the lines from being longer.

You probably need to take you a milk jug when you travel…….I would think at 76 years of age, getting arrested for indecent exposure would be embarrassing & tough on the bones.

Hayul, you may even “get died” in a jail cell at your advanced age…..can see that on your tombstone now.

Also, 76 is just too damn old to be staring shat on these here internets……but on the other hand, congrats for still being full of piss & vinegar….keep’em coming!

I’m no biologist, but peeing outside is part of what defines a man.
Funny story…..when my oldest girl was about 2 or 3, she squatted and peed out back on our patio. When my wife caught her in the act, she asked her why……..she said Daddy does it.

My youngest did the same later on. It took some time to break them of it…..but I certainly got a kick out of it, I was one proud Dad…briefly.

My wife hates that I do it, but she has learned to live with it……and yes, it is manly - defines a man.

Back in the 70s my buddy got busted three times for urinating in public. He was a completely normal and good guy, just drank too much beer. At his third trial his family found out about the two previous transgressions and his mother and sister, fearing he was a peter wagger, insisted he go to counseling, which was required by the judge anyway. After his third session he and the shrink became back-slapping buddies and the shrink said “Think I’ll go out back and drain the old lizard.” The shrink discharged him with a “perfectly well-adjusted 17 year-old male” report, so my buddy went back to peeing in parking lots.

For me, if I had a choice between outside and in, I would choose outside the majority of times (at my house).

It just feels more natural……”same as it ever was”.
If it's good enough for my dogs it's good enough for me. That said, my dogs do look at me with a gaze of judgment for the hypocrisy of me using the bathroom inside the house. I told them they're more than welcome to learn to use the toilet as well.

If it's good enough for my dogs it's good enough for me. That said, my dogs do look at me with a gaze of judgment for the hypocrisy of me using the bathroom inside the house. I told them they're more than welcome to learn to use the toilet as well.
My dog definitely looks, but only out of caution of not being hit. She’s been burnt once and hasn’t forgot.

My cat does the same.

Last edited:
In Arizona, leaving some urine around the perimeter of your property helps to keep wild animals away. Coyotes and desert cats are a real challenge here.

If you are peeing outside because you can't reach a bathroom in time, please do an internet search for Kegel Exercises for Men or just click here.

In Arizona, leaving some urine around the perimeter of your property helps to keep wild animals away. Coyotes and desert cats are a real challenge here.

If you are peeing outside because you can't reach a bathroom in time, please do an internet search for Kegel Exercises for Men or just click here.
Yep….got a bunch of deer in my neighborhood. They’ve been here for over 20 years and run In groups.

Eat your plants, flowers…..churn up your ground & shat everywhere, a big nuisance. See them daily. You shout at them and they look at you have lost your mind.

I have had groups as big as 13 or 14 one time foraging in my yard. Once had one charge my oldest daughter while she walking to the school bus stop.

Nonetheless, coyote pee works from my understanding…..trouble is, I can’t find any. We just deal with it.

If I were in south Georgia, there would be a simple and quick decision……can’t do that here and really not sure if I would want to.

I had a barking Beagle next door making me crazy so I bought 4 of these from Amazon.

51oTa+Y5UkL._AC_SX679_.jpg

I poured them down the fence line just hoping to run him to the other side of the yard. The Beagle ran in a circle all day long howling in the back yard, wore a path through the grass. He was hyperventilating and lathered up, I was afraid I’d killed him. His owners got home from work and took him to the vet, got him a shot of opium or something to bring his heart rate down. They took him to their parents farm but every time they brought him home he’d run in circles so they’d have to take him back to the farm. I guess after a couple months the lion urine dissipated so he calmed down.

Another time the neighbors left him home while they were gone and the bastard Beagle howled all night. He was just sitting on the patio howling. I snuck up on him and unleashed a .357 Magnum blank in his direction. The Beagle did a 40” vertical and took off for his dog door which he missed by about 3’, running into the brick wall. He walked with his head cocked after that but I think he must have been too scared to bark. The place I bought the blanks described them as for when you need something that will dent a Sherman tank armor.

My dog definitely looks, but only out of caution of not being hit. She’s been burnt once and hasn’t forgot.

My cat does the same.
Reminds me about dogs having to make some tough decisions when they come up on a strange object. First, can they eat it, then can they f... it. If both of those choices are no, they piss on it..

Reminds me about dogs having to make some tough decisions when they come up on a strange object. First, can they eat it, then can they f... it. If both of those choices are no, they piss on it..
LOL, I was in Africa sales and the first thing my boss told me about my customers was if they can’t eat it or f*** it they tear hell out of it.

Every time I've been to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. I figured, "when in Rome..."

in my day,
All The Time;
behind a convenience store...

notably,
one time I was on a paving crew.
we weren't where I could go in some woods,
or walk my asphalt boots into said store.

as a was relieving myself,
I man from a house that I'd not even considered came bursting out,
scolding me because he had daughters...

true story

in my day,
All The Time;
behind a convenience store...

notably,
one time I was on a paving crew.
we weren't where I could go in some woods,
or walk my asphalt boots into said store.

as a was relieving myself,
I man from a house that I'd not even considered came bursting out,
scolding me because he had daughters...

true story
Had a friend that worked with the state patrol, he wasn’t a trooper…..but one or two levels above I believe.

Nonetheless, after he left the state and was working at the same place I was he told me of a story when another trooper hit his lights and wanted to pull him over for speeding. I believe he said that he was hitting close to around 100.

He sees the lights then pulls over. But he exits and runs into the woods with either toilet paper or just paper in his hands.

He told the trooper that he had to take an emergency dump or he was going to explode in his car.

The trooper let him go….how true it was, I don’t know but I have a tendency to believe him.

Back in the 70s my buddy got busted three times for urinating in public. He was a completely normal and good guy, just drank too much beer. At his third trial his family found out about the two previous transgressions and his mother and sister, fearing he was a peter wagger, insisted he go to counseling, which was required by the judge anyway. After his third session he and the shrink became back-slapping buddies and the shrink said “Think I’ll go out back and drain the old lizard.” The shrink discharged him with a “perfectly well-adjusted 17 year-old male” report, so my buddy went back to peeing in parking lots.
During my teens me and my buddies would get drunk and start pisssing in public. While doing it we would yell, “I’m pissin in public!” Somehow we never got caught.

When at UGA I was initiated into the piss in the middle of Milledge Ave club.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT