ADVERTISEMENT

Howbout that UAE/Israel peace accord!!!!!

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
Best thing to happen over there in a generation and TRUMP did it.
That makes the anti-American scum soooo sick.
Prolly accounts for at lease half the new covid claims.
This covid scam is now nothing but the desperate democRATs trying to hurt the economy as much as possible before the election.
Rots-a-ruck schmucks.

Unfortunately this is not as good as we think it is. I support Trump and he has been great for Israel. Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem was fantastic. But his deal of the century creates an Arab state in God's covenant land with Israel. GOD WILL NOT allow this to happen. I am a Gentile Believer who love the Jewish people and have been following this for years. Following is very brief summary from William Koenig. Koenig is the most knowledgeable and fantastic supporter for Israel in the U.S. You can TRUST his analysis. I recommend his book "Eye to Eye: Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel".

"The plan (called the Abraham Accord) on the surface sounds great. The problem is that this arrangement uses God's land of Judea and Samaria as a bargaining tool and delays Israel’s extended sovereignty designation and continues the Trump/Kushner Peace to Prosperity Plan. This is the big issue. It continues the false UN narrative too.

The liberals and other biblically illiterates like it. AIPAC is all in, as well as former US Middle East advisors Dennis Ross and Aaron David Miller. Some misguided Christian leaders think the agreement is a breakthrough or a game-changer."

More from William Koenig. Sorry, I take this very seriously.

Kushner: The architect of Trump’s Peace to Prosperity Plan behind the UAE Deal

President Trump’s Abraham Accord could be a political disaster for him. We pray that it won’t be. This also continues the narrative of some that the land of Israel is for all descendants of Abraham, as the ELCA church and others have contended over the years.

Just as we were making great inroads with the San Remo Resolution in Israel through the Netanyahu government and at the White House and State Department (details below from Ambassador Friedman Briefing to US Faith Leaders on “Peace to Prosperity” Plan – July 27, 2020), Jared Kushner pushed through his normalization agreement between Israel and the UAE.

I was given a heads-up by a friend (who has been sending our information to the Netanyahu government) that a normalization agreement was near completion with the UAE, but the rather rushed White House event was a surprise. President Trump said that an agreement should be officially signed in three weeks at the White House.

The main U.S. mediators for the agreement were Jared Kushner; special Mideast envoy, Avi Berkowitz; special envoy for Iran, Brian Hook; and David Friedman, the U.S. ambassador to Israel.

Jared Kushner was planning for this to be big political news. The Trump campaign (Kushner is overseeing the campaign and the Covid 19 response) hasn’t had any significant good news since the Covid 19 pandemic hit the U.S.

Unfortunately, this plan suspends extended sovereignty efforts for 132 communities and as mentioned continues the Palestinian state narrative via the UN Resolutions and Arab Initiative.

Moreover, the Abraham Accord also calls for peace talks that brings the Arabs back in the mix over God’s covenant land. This is not good. Kushner wanted to help President Trump politically, but the consequences of this could be much more costly than the benefit.

The following news chronology occurred while the Kushner team was finalizing the planned Thursday announcement. Ambassador David Friedman’s chief of staff Aryeh Lightstone was to be on the Genesis 123 call from Jerusalem on Tuesday but cancelled Monday saying he had been summoned to the White House for meetings with Jared Kushner.

Putting this into perspective, as the heartland of Israel was once again being dealt with, the heartland of the U.S. was being devastated by a 100-mph derecho that destroyed 10 million acres in Iowa. On Thursday, just after President Trump made his announcement, there were four news items on mail-in voting that could jeopardize his re-election.

President Trump’s Abraham Accord could be a political disaster for him. We pray that it won’t be. This also continues the narrative of some that the land of Israel is for all descendants of Abraham, as the ELCA church and others have contended over the years.

Just as we were making great inroads with the San Remo Resolution in Israel through the Netanyahu government and at the White House and State Department (details below from Ambassador Friedman Briefing to US Faith Leaders on “Peace to Prosperity” Plan – July 27, 2020), Jared Kushner pushed through his normalization agreement between Israel and the UAE.

I was given a heads-up by a friend (who has been sending our information to the Netanyahu government) that a normalization agreement was near completion with the UAE, but the rather rushed White House event was a surprise. President Trump said that an agreement should be officially signed in three weeks at the White House.

The main U.S. mediators for the agreement were Jared Kushner; special Mideast envoy, Avi Berkowitz; special envoy for Iran, Brian Hook; and David Friedman, the U.S. ambassador to Israel.

Jared Kushner was planning for this to be big political news. The Trump campaign (Kushner is overseeing the campaign and the Covid 19 response) hasn’t had any significant good news since the Covid 19 pandemic hit the U.S.

Unfortunately, this plan suspends extended sovereignty efforts for 132 communities and as mentioned continues the Palestinian state narrative via the UN Resolutions and Arab Initiative.

Moreover, the Abraham Accord also calls for peace talks that brings the Arabs back in the mix over God’s covenant land. This is not good. Kushner wanted to help President Trump politically, but the consequences of this could be much more costly than the benefit.

The following news chronology occurred while the Kushner team was finalizing the planned Thursday announcement. Ambassador David Friedman’s chief of staff Aryeh Lightstone was to be on the Genesis 123 call from Jerusalem on Tuesday but cancelled Monday saying he had been summoned to the White House for meetings with Jared Kushner.

Putting this into perspective, as the heartland of Israel was once again being dealt with, the heartland of the U.S. was being devastated by a 100-mph derecho that destroyed 10 million acres in Iowa. On Thursday, just after President Trump made his announcement, there were four news items on mail-in voting that could jeopardize his re-election.
That’s a lot to unpack, but if BiBi is on board and if it almost immediately brings Oman and Bahrain to the table, it’s hard for me to be critical. I’ve learned the Govt is loaded with thin skinned egotists who are easily and quickly offended when their brilliance is not celebrated. This guy could be correct or he could be a crybaby.

That’s a lot to unpack, but if BiBi is on board and if it almost immediately brings Oman and Bahrain to the table, it’s hard for me to be critical. I’ve learned the Govt is loaded with thin skinned egotists who are easily and quickly offended when their brilliance is not celebrated. This guy could be correct or he could be a crybaby.
William Koenig is not a Government employee. He is a private citizen who advocates for Israel. I am a fan of Bibi, but he is always backed into a corner when it comes to this. I have been following this and studying it for over 10 years. If there is one person's analysis I can trust on this it's Koenig. He is certainly no cry baby.

Everytime we press daddy Bush's Oslo peace accord(give away Israel's land for peace with a fake people) forward we have a disaster. W. Bush forced the Jews out of Gaza strip in August 2005. The day he did that Hurricane Katrina formed off the coast of Africa. There are scores and scores of events like this since 2001.
If Trump would swallow his pride and come out and say his entire plan is off the table and all land given to Israel in the San Remo resolution is Israel's then he would win in a Landslide!!! God blesses those who bless Israel.

Reactions: DawgFanInAR

So basically your letting us know that this peace accord is far from perfect. I really appreciate that because I was under the impression that we were finally ascending into heaven.
Likewise, you lament the fact that the world has continued turning and the war between good and evil has continued full throttle even while this action was taking place.
My suggestion would be that you celebrate the small victories even in the midst of the conflict because although battles rage on all fronts, we are reminded in faith to keep in mind ... we are selected as the relative few who have have been granted the knowledge of seeing who wins in the end.
Divine intervention is the only way Donald Trump could have come this far in the first place. We are instructed individually to do our best. God will take care of what we cannot accomplish. Fear not.

Reactions: madmerf
So basically your letting us know that this peace accord is far from perfect. I really appreciate that because I was under the impression that we were finally ascending into heaven.
Likewise, you lament the fact that the world has continued turning and the war between good and evil has continued full throttle even while this action was taking place.
My suggestion would be that you celebrate the small victories even in the midst of the conflict because although battles rage on all fronts, we are reminded in faith to keep in mind ... we are selected as the relative few who have have been granted the knowledge of seeing who wins in the end.
Divine intervention is the only way Donald Trump could have come this far in the first place. We are instructed individually to do our best. God will take care of what we cannot accomplish. Fear not.
No. My point is when it comes to the land that God gave Israel, he does not favor ANY compromise. If it is not perfect for Israel, if you are compromising,then you do not make the deal.

There is no greater advocate for the well being of Israel than Mark Levin. Mark has been outspoken in his warnings of anti Semitic forces aligning throughout the globe, including many in this country (pretty much the liberal left as a whole). Levin has consistently lauded Trump for his ballsy moves to curb the encroachments of Israel's terrorist-backed neighbors.

What the Donald has actually done in his first term regarding this subject is what many past presidents have promised to do but never got around to it because of "outside threats." Career politicians often cave at the thought of upsetting the global terroristic mobs, including the two who are now busy trying to destroy our liberal run cities. But DT is taking the Evil Forces head on without flinching which, despite the ever-bitching MSM will have you believe, is celebrated throughout this great country and most of the world.

No. My point is when it comes to the land that God gave Israel, he does not favor ANY compromise. If it is not perfect for Israel, if you are compromising,then you do not make the deal.
Excuse me. I did not realize that you spoke directly for Him.
You may view your rigidity as your strength my friend, but it is also your weakness. Answer this ... who wins in the end of this movie?

Reactions: madmerf
Excuse me. I did not realize that you spoke directly for Him.
You may view your rigidity as your strength my friend, but it is also your weakness. Answer this ... who wins in the end of this movie?
Those who go on believing win. So you are saying that because we are believers "win" then it is ok to compromise?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT