ADVERTISEMENT

Humidity too high in the Operation Room ?

Warner Robins Dawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2007
Last week a grandson was going to have his tonsils removed. He was ready to go but then called it off because the humidity was too high in the room...in Tucson too ??..lol
Y'all ever heard of that?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Recommended humidity is 20% to 60%. Main reason is to control the growth of microorganisms. If you are outside of guidelines you would be exposing yourself to possible lawsuits (and we know how quickly people love to sue).

@Eastmandawg - Why would you think it's crazy without knowing anything? Oh that's right, standard procedure here on the Chat.

Reactions: Warner Robins Dawg
Recommended humidity is 20% to 60%. Main reason is to control the growth of microorganisms. If you are outside of guidelines you would be exposing yourself to possible lawsuits (and we know how quickly people love to sue).

@Eastmandawg - Why would you think it's crazy without knowing anything? Oh that's right, standard procedure here on the Chat.
There was a key word in the response….”sounds”.

“Words matter”, especially when you can read & comprehend them, it’s a beautiful thang.

Obviously the OP never heard something like this nor have I. First thought was you’d think that the rooms would be controlled to avoid cancellations for the most part.

But thanks for the quick google search. You da man!

Last edited:
Last week a grandson was going to have his tonsils removed. He was ready to go but then called it off because the humidity was too high in the room...in Tucson too ??..lol
Y'all ever heard of that?
Never heard of that.

We just entered monsoon season here in AZ, so a spike in humidity is very possible. Happened here at the beginning of the week. That would be more likely if the procedure was to be done at an outpatient facility rather than a hospital OR.

There's a possibility that the reason given was not completely on the level, which I have encountered before, especially if the procedure was not urgent.

There was a key word in the response…”sounds”.

“Words matter”, especially when you read & comprehend them, it’s a beautiful thang.

Obviously the OP never heard something like this nor have I. First thought was you’d think that the rooms would be controlled to avoid cancellations for the most part.

He’s a dim. Words are difficult for him to understand. The dnc and msm didn’t tell him what to think on your post.

There was a key word in the response….”sounds”.

“Words matter”, especially when you can read & comprehend them, it’s a beautiful thang.

lot of chatgpt ai dudes here.

“Why would you think it's crazy without knowing anything? Oh that's right, standard procedure here on the Chat”

celtic, that is one of the most profound truths ever posted on this board. I mean, for all of us.

We a pretty smart, educated, opinionated, and ravishingly good looking group. And I speak of experience in those matters.

• Love
Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT