ADVERTISEMENT

husband of Ramsey Bearse

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
must be gay............or hung like a cocktail frank. What kind of person wood turn her in for sending them naked pics of herself? America has lost its way.

https://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/article222819725.html

Ramsey-Bearse-Nude-Photo-Pictures-Student.jpg
ramsey-carpenter-7c5c5f36-e25a-45b5-8872-fb0e65a33d9-resize-750.jpeg
7170148-6473349-image-m-15_1544277421773.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

She's over her abortion limit by 1 or 2 but otherwise not bad. Good job kid. It's not your fault you parents are pretending it's 1618 instead of 2018 ... oh wait, people were already married by your age back then.
What's more humiliating for a husband: to find his ole lady in bed with another woman, or discover naked teat pics she has sent some 15 year high school kid? If he knows what he's doing, he can flip this thing around to his favor and start tapping some of her best friend's tang. I know wood.
1200px-Winners_of_the_Miss_Berean_Area_Pageant_2011.jpg

What's more humiliating for a husband: to find his ole lady in bed with another woman, or discover naked teat pics she has sent some 15 year high school kid? If he knows what he's doing, he can flip this thing around to his favor and start tapping some of her best friend's tang. I know wood.

As the Sundance Kid said, "Just keep thinking, Butch, that's what you're good at."

Unfortunately most guys don't realize it, but it's all about playing the "understand" card correctly.
One night I took a twosome home on the pretext of banging the little 7.5 while her 10 buddy could sleep in my spare bedroom. (Whosyodawgy's Golden Rule for picking up both women: ALWAYS go after the lower number of the two, I'll explain if need be).
Well, the 7.5 turned out to have a dang 11 poon on her and a rock hard little muscular body. So, I worked on that a lot longer than I expected to. Finally about 6am, she was done and I waited patiently until she fell asleep: my whang hard as a rock thinking about the 10 in the other room.
I quietly tiptoed into the 10's bedroom and slipped under the covers. She was sound asleep. I "understood" it was a bad move to wake her at that point so I just just waited.
After what seemed like about a year, she rolled over and snuggled up against me (it was a very cold night). In a little bit she realized I was there and woke up. I pretended to be asleep and didn't move a muscle.
She snuggled right back in against me and started kissing all over me so I pretended to wake up. I told her I had trouble sleeping because I "understood" that she might be lonely and feel a little weird so I came and got in bed with her but didn't want to act like some nerd just trying to get laid so I had not bothered her while she slept. She gave me a big 10 smile and said, "it's wonderful to have someone understand and be waiting to make love to me when I wake up in the morning". I was tired as hell but you know how it is. The great ones just play through it.
A couple of hours into it, the 7.5 comes walking up the hall and peeks in. "Oh," she said in fake surprise. I said, "hey beautiful, c'mon in. Debra doesn't want anyone to feel left out. It's ok, we understand".

Last edited:
Unfortunately most guys don't realize it but it's all about playing the "understand" card correctly.
One night I took a twosome home on the pretext of banging the little 7.5 while her 10 buddy could sleep in my spare bedroom. (Whosyodawgy's Golden Rule for picking up both women: ALWAYS go after the lower number of the two, I'll explain if need be).
Well, the 7.5 turned out to have a dang 11 poon on her and a rock hard little muscular body. So, I worked on that a lot longer than I expected to. Finally about 6am, she was done and I waited patiently until she fell asleep: my whang hard as a rock thinking about the 10 in the other room.
I quietly tiptoed into the 10's bedroom and slipped under the covers. She was sound asleep. I "understood" it was a bad move to wake her at that point so I just just waited.
After what seemed like about a year, she rolled over and snuggled up against me (it was a very cold night). In a little bit she realized I was there and woke up. I pretended to be asleep and didn't move a muscle.
She snuggled right back in against me and started kissing all over me so I pretended to wake up. I told her I had trouble sleeping because I "understood" that she might be lonely and feel a little weird so I came and got in bed with her but didn't want to act like some nerd just trying to get laid so I had not bothered her while she slept. She gave me a big 10 smile and said, "it's wonderful to have someone understand and be waiting to make love to me when I wake up in the morning". I was tired as hell but you know how it is. The great ones just play through it.
A couple of hours into it, the 7.5 comes walking up the hall and peeks in. "Oh," she said in fake surprise. I said, "hey beautiful, c'mon in. Debra doesn't want anyone to feel left out. It's ok, we understand".
Did you send this in to "Letters To Penthouse" about 20 years ago?

Did you send this in to "Letters To Penthouse" about 20 years ago?
LOL ... nah man, maybe I should have. Just one of quite a few escapades from before I got married to my 2nd wife. I was single, in great shape and making real good money from age 28 - 36. It was like going back to high school after you knew what was up.

LOL ... nah man, maybe I should have. Just one of quite a few escapades from before I got married to my 2nd wife. I was single, in great shape and making real good money from age 28 - 36. It was like going back to high school after you knew what was up.
Why did this post have over 10,000 views? She must be watching us....
MichelleObama-lead.jpg

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Why did this post have over 10,000 views? She must be watching us....
MichelleObama-lead.jpg
Only plausible explanation for 10,000 views is that that little 15-year-old snitch is a member here and is scared shitless somebody is going to out him in this thread. I have a solid theory which liberal it is and will disclose as soon as Ramsey calls me back.

Reactions: wayxpython
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT