ADVERTISEMENT

HW34 with a new ad

Or first I’ve seen at least. Acknowledging previous battle of mental illness and overcoming it. Who better to serve those currently battling. Also addressed grace and redemption. Good ad.
note: he published the book before the events revealed recently - i.e. he didn't write the book as part of a redemption story as he claims in the video.

Can you imagine the Rs giving him ANY committee assignments? even the Rs wouldn't do it.

note: he published the book before the events revealed recently - i.e. he didn't write the book as part of a redemption story as he claims in the video.

Can you imagine the Rs giving him ANY committee assignments? even the Rs wouldn't do it.

"even the Rs" Let me rephrase what I think your actual thought process is. The R's being the party of the uneducated couldn't even find a place for such a moron as Herschel.
You couldn't be more condescending if you tried. If only Walker believed men can get pregnant or if he offered to shake hands with imaginary people, then he would be fine in your view like many of your dem cohorts.
I think Herschel would be fine on the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee.
Really u should be more concerned with what the dems will do with Fetterman or Mandela Barnes if they are elected.

"even the Rs" Let me rephrase what I think your actual thought process is. The R's being the party of the uneducated couldn't even find a place for such a moron as Herschel.
You couldn't be more condescending if you tried. If only Walker believed men can get pregnant or if he offered to shake hands with imaginary people, then he would be fine in your view like many of your dem cohorts.
I think Herschel would be fine on the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee.
Really u should be more concerned with what the dems will do with Fetterman or Mandela Barnes if they are elected.
Herchel has multiple personality disorder. He may have CTE. He can barely form a sentence. but you note a good committee - he has brains enough to be a cheerleader.

Herchel has multiple personality disorder. He may have CTE. He can barely form a sentence. but you note a good committee - he has brains enough to be a cheerleader.
Where do you get cheerleader from the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee? I disagree with all of your descriptions of Herschel but he couldn't be be any less effective than Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, and Fetterman ;is so bad, he should be forced to resign from his campaign. Dems really just care about the vote.

This describes the president you elected. And the vp. Or have you been under a massive rock. He won’t vote With Biden. Which will only improve the country. It is just that simple. Your policies are a clusterf. Your president is compromised and an embarrassment. And the vp graduated from law school somewhere and can’t seem to get thru speeches without a prompter. And even then she loses it. Dan Quayle has been heard privately cheering everytime that idiot jumps in front of a camera. And you are on 34 for public speaking. A first time politician.

Or first I’ve seen at least. Acknowledging previous battle of mental illness and overcoming it. Who better to serve those currently battling. Also addressed grace and redemption. Good ad.
How do you know he’s overcome it? Mental illness is not something you overcome. I’ve never seen anyone overcome it. They often need people to look out for them. I’m sure HW has a great support staff to keep him in check.

Again, Repubs know how to use religion to get the southern evangelical vote. You really think they care about the Bible considering the candidates they’ve been rolling out lately? Nope they just want your vote so they can keep their money laundering scheme intact in Washington. Why are all the red states mostly poor?

A first time politician.
Herschel has been a public figure for four full decades and a motivational speaker for many of those. Anyone who cares to compare the now and then and is willing to be honest knows that he has gone in bad decline.

It's not a happy story. Nobody is happy about it.

Herschel has been a public figure for four full decades and a motivational speaker for many of those. Anyone who cares to compare the now and then and is willing to be honest knows that he has gone in bad decline.

It's not a happy story. Nobody is happy about it.
I didn’t want him to run. You avoided my post. You can’t cry that bs now, when you elected someone who is way worse in decline. And in the most powerful position on the planet. And the vp is just as bad. Or worse. She is just a low iq person. You put those two next to the button. And now you are worried about 34. Gimme a break. Lol. Motivational speakers don’t usually worry about their words coming back to haunt them.

Last edited:
How do you know he’s overcome it? Mental illness is not something you overcome. I’ve never seen anyone overcome it. They often need people to look out for them. I’m sure HW has a great support staff to keep him in check.

Again, Repubs know how to use religion to get the southern evangelical vote. You really think they care about the Bible considering the candidates they’ve been rolling out lately? Nope they just want your vote so they can keep their money laundering scheme intact in Washington. Why are all the red states mostly poor?
We all think the same thing every time we read your posts.

Maybe just go back to educating us on how churches work.

HW is being used by national GOP figures because they thought he would walk to a win because he would split the black vote but that's not turning out to be the case.

But for arguments sake let's say HW wins...like I said it's
obvious he's being used purely for who he is. I'm not so sure he keeps GA as his number one priority as he's shown he's open to be manipulated.

Reactions: nice marmot
HW is being used by national GOP figures because they thought he would walk to a win because he would split the black vote but that's not turning out to be the case.

But for arguments sake let's say HW wins...like I said it's
obvious he's being used purely for who he is. I'm not so sure he keeps GA as his number one priority as he's shown he's open to be manipulated.
So what. Dems target people in every election they can pass off as moderates that get to DC and quickly learn they are to raise money and vote how they are told. They are free to pacify their constituents if their vote isn't needed but when a prog initiative is on the line... If HW is elected, he will raise money, vote like he is told and then resign in a yr or 2.

According to the AJC, March 11, 2022:

"Walker and various business partners have defaulted or fell behind in payments on at least eight loans totaling $9 million over the past two decades."

Not the man I want representing me on the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee.

"Walker and various business partners have defaulted or fell behind in payments on at least eight loans totaling $9 million over the past two decades."

Not the man I want representing me on the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee.
Generally people that have trouble in business end up teaching. My father was an example of this. (Teaches accounting and econ)Ironically, I am in the same business he was in. Gave me some terrific advice along the way. He certainly knew what not to do and what he should have done. Herschel has owned a ton of different kinds of businesses. One thing he should be fantastic at doing actually.

Again, the guy running the country was kicked out of an election for plagiarizing speeches. You guys made him vp and now president. Haha

I didn’t want him to run. You avoided my post. You can’t cry that bs now, when you elected someone who is way worse in decline. And in the most powerful position on the planet. And the vp is just as bad. Or worse. She is just a low iq person. You put those two next to the button. And now you are worried about 34. Gimme a break. Lol. Motivational speakers don’t usually worry about their words coming back to haunt them.
"someone who is in way worse decline" is based on what? I am on record stating that the gerontocracy can go, all of them - as I said in another thread, Diane Feinstein is a good example of how bad it has gotten in a country run by old rich people on the corporate dole - but with that said nothing I have seen, heard or read indicates that Biden is any more compromised than the former president... and at least he knows his sh*t. We are going to look back and be stunned by what he's accomplished, legislatively and with a highly polarized congress, much as you shut-ins on the far right don't like it.

As for y'alls issue with the VP is a non starter - she's a former prosecutor, a former senator, and you (we) are a dude(s) wasting time arguing this on a sports bulletin board.

Meanwhile, 34 is proving himself a stone cold moron and we find that he is also cruel to his family. I will steal a line from Vince Dooley, who said. "All I know is whatever personality he had when he had the football was the one I liked."

Last edited:
"someone who is in way worse decline" is based on what? I am on record stating that the gerontocracy can go, all of them - as I said in another thread, Diane Feinstein is a good example of how bad it has gotten in a country run by old rich people on the corporate dole - but with that said nothing I have seen, heard or read indicates that Biden is any more compromised than the former president... and at least he knows his sh*t. We are going to look back and be stunned by what he's accomplished, legislatively and with a highly polarized congress, much as you shut-ins on the far right don't like it.

As for y'alls issue with the VP is a non starter - she's a former prosecutor, a former senator, and you (we) are a dude(s) wasting time arguing this on a sports bulletin board.

Meanwhile, 34 is proving himself a stone cold moron and we find that he is also cruel to his family. I will steal a line from Vince Dooley, who said. "All I know is whatever personality he had when he had the football was the one I liked."
Biden doesn’t know what room he is in half the time. I can post 100 videos backing this up. He knows his shit so much he hasn’t made one good decision yet. It fits your narrative. Now competency all of the sudden matters. Be happy to roll all of his gaffe’s out there for you to re-examine. Since you may be the only person in America who can’t see it. By god his wife rushes him off the stage or is petrified every time he sees a camera. Lol. You can’t even acknowledge it. The geriatric comment is hilarious. The two most powerful people on the left are 80 or over or right at 80.

The vp is next in line. If you don’t worry about her inability to actually off the cuff make any sense whatsoever, it just means you are a democrat. How did she become a prosecutor and senator. She had to have help.

34 doesn’t vote left. Your preacher/grifter does. You know he is incredibly dirty. It is just starting to come out.

Saw an article claiming HW34 is polling at 2% among blacks. Does anyone honestly believe that?

Yet here we are where anyone can say anything that’s pro-Dem and it’s never challenged or classified as mis- or dis-information by the lords who rule over social media.

Where do you get cheerleader from the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee? I disagree with all of your descriptions of Herschel but he couldn't be be any less effective than Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, and Fetterman ;is so bad, he should be forced to resign from his campaign. Dems really just care about the vote.

Dems are notoriously economically illiterate so I wouldn't take advice from any of them. Very few Dem libs have private sector experience.
At the least Herschel has private sector experience

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Sorry buddy. Tends to be true. Of course there are exceptions.
republicans are greedy.
republicans are racist
republicans increasingly tend to be stupid
more and more they are given to anti americanism, conspiracy, and targets of propaganda
etc

shall I continue?
all this is just useless, and to be clear I have a lot of close friends who are or were republicans. colleagues. relatives. the rightward drift of the party into the above ecosystem is not healthy and it is shedding the type of fiscal conservatives who used to make up its base

Last edited:
republicans are greedy.
republicans are racist
republicans increasingly tend to be stupid
more and more they are given to anti americanism, conspiracy, and targets of propaganda
etc

shall I continue?
all this is just useless, and to be clear I have a lot of close friends who are or were republicans. colleagues. relatives. the rightward drift of the party into the above ecosystem is not healthy and it is shedding the type of fiscal conservatives who used to make up its base
You’re certainly entitled to your opinion.

Reactions: nice marmot
dims started off by saying some woman had a cancelled check proving Herschel paid for her abortion and now this woman is claiming she has a child by Walker. LOL...........Which is it?

dims are in panic mode and are 1000% focused on beating Herschel.

Warnock is a first class POS yet the GOP isn't hammering away at him like they should.

It's laughable at how much of Soro's $$$ the dims are going through.

Herschel is going to kick Warnocks ass...................dims have destroyed everything in America and folks

are fed the fugk up.

dims started off by saying some woman had a cancelled check proving Herschel paid for her abortion and now this woman is claiming she has a child by Walker. LOL...........Which is it?

dims are in panic mode and are 1000% focused on beating Herschel.

Warnock is a first class POS yet the GOP isn't hammering away at him like they should.

It's laughable at how much of Soro's $$$ the dims are going through.

Herschel is going to kick Warnocks ass...................dims have destroyed everything in America and folks

are fed the fugk up.
the woman is the mother of one of his children. she was pregnant at least twice by him. does that help you to understand what she -not dems- is saying?

also - every senate republican voted against making election $$$ more transparent. and Barre Seid just donated $1.6B to an org controlled by Leonard Leo. so...as you probably know it isn't a Soros problem, it is a USA problem that Rs refuse to solve because it benefits them.

maybe time to open your eyes

the woman is the mother of one of his children. she was pregnant at least twice by him. does that help you to understand what she -not dems- is saying
no effs given who she is bud...........she can't have it both ways. Tell the lie and stick to it.

but it seems she did have it both ways?
Look bud, you pathetic dims had better grease up your butts, Nov is coming.

Hopefully we can salvage what's left of this Country after we win back the House and Senate.

And in 2024, we're taking back the White House. After that, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Every dim sob in Washington should be tried for treason.

• Love
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Look bud, you pathetic dims had better grease up your butts, Nov is coming.

Hopefully we can salvage what's left of this Country after we win back the House and Senate.

And in 2024, we're taking back the White House. After that, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Every dim sob in Washington should be tried for treason.
what a nuanced, adult, and obviously well informed view of the world you have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT