ADVERTISEMENT

I’m sure y’all will love this

Lmao. Wasnt Biden going to return is to "normal". Yep, Kamala, the normal American girl with a Marxist father and has verbalized her willingness to "snatch" patents and stop price gouging from an industry that operates on less than 5% margins.
We can definitely have policy/ideological disputes (and in fact it may surprise you to know I would take your side on many of these). That would be normal.

These guys are so normal. The sheep gobble this shit up too. What would her father think now? I can tell you. You better give me a wing in the Hawaiian estate. An elitist rich bitch setting you up for her Marxist views. Better not take her homes. She certainly walks the walk. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg

I don’t like Kamala. And I hope she will take an active role now being allowed to be a part of the administration again, on fixing the secret service. WTF. She could have been attacked, hurt or even killed that quickly. After what happened to Trump, they should all been under maximum protection.

Super picture to pick out. Should we put the tramp pictures out there and compare. My video must have touched on something. You enjoy being told you have too much from the Obama’s. When they have not made a dime off anyone but taxpayers or suckers who are fans. I don’t see her giving up anything because she has too much. Or does that not resonate with anyone in your party. She is a hero and all. 🤦‍♂️

The woman is wearing 10 thousand dollars worth of clothes and jewelry telling you she is suspicious of people that have too much. How dumb do you have to be to buy that?

Super picture to pick out. Should we put the tramp pictures out there and compare. My video must have touched on something. You enjoy being told you have too much from the Obama’s. When they have not made a dime off anyone but taxpayers or suckers who are fans. I don’t see her giving up anything because she has too much. Or does that not resonate with anyone in your party. She is a hero and all. 🤦‍♂️

The woman is wearing 10 thousand dollars worth of clothes and jewelry telling you she is suspicious of people that have too much. How dumb do you have to be to buy that?
He a Kamala "man" what do you expect?

Reactions: zingerdawg
He a Kamala "man" what do you expect?
Damn cherry. I guess she wasn’t suspicious of all those campaign donors. Or those people spending god knows how much to hear Mike and Barry speak.

Suspicions run wild. Barry gets over a mill per speech and got 60 million for a book deal. ( in case you don’t look at the article big mike got 750 thousand to speak publicly recently.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT