ADVERTISEMENT

I am confused by DEI

AUBURNDAWG

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2002
I thought we were supposed to abide by the following quote:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

The GOP needs to use this in an ad to warn of the injustice of DEI. Do any of us a DEI surgeon or the best surgeon? A DEI pilot or the best pilot?

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

The GOP needs to use this in an ad to warn of the injustice of DEI. Do any of us a DEI surgeon or the best surgeon? A DEI pilot or the best pilot?
“Tampons Coming To Boy’s Restrooms Near You”…the counter.

Last edited:

Ok- I will bite once.

I'm sure you have already seen and read the other thread on this very same topic, in this very Chat. Im sure of it. If not, take some time and take a look at it.

The quote that your are using usually never happened before the Civil Rights Bill. Your side didn't like the man who said that very quote. The audacity to use it now as a way to show the ill effects of DEI is really astonishing.

Are you going to show what happened to the man who said that?

To quote the wise one named Jay-Z... "A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT